• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canes Vs Vancouver 7pm

10 minutes ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

Do we know if Koochie and Svech are in?

No svech most likely. He was still in yellow yesterday he did not participate in power play practice. That’s a pretty good indicator he’s a no. Apparently it’s a new injury to his UB side where he’s having a lot of pain during the shooting motion. 

Kochetkov practiced Sunday and yesterday. Freddie was working solo with the goalie coaches too. I assume they are doing morning skate today. We’ll see who is in the starter crease, if not we won’t know until game time. 

Edited by Harbingers
  • Beer 1

Canes going against one of the best goalies in the league right now and their typical pattern of shooting perimeter shots from distance will not win this game. So, a net front presence will be required and a couple redirects or tip-ins off rebounds will be the difference.

Accordingly, what does Carolina do with their best net front goal scorer? Bury Noesen on the 4th line. That's gonna come back to haunt them.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

8 minutes ago, Anybodyhome said:

Canes going against one of the best goalies in the league right now and their typical pattern of shooting perimeter shots from distance will not win this game. So, a net front presence will be required and a couple redirects or tip-ins off rebounds will be the difference.

Accordingly, what does Carolina do with their best net front goal scorer? Bury Noesen on the 4th line. That's gonna come back to haunt them.

Ya he should be on 1 with this game and Colorado. We are going to rely on Aho to net front… 

• Beer 1

22 minutes ago, BY9Franchise said:

I'm not a fan of first line Martinook and 3rd line Jarvis.... it negates Most of Jarvys scoring ability.

I think Jarvis wasn’t producing well on the first line even when we started swinging upwards. I think he’s a good fit on 3.

That said I don’t like Martinook on 1, they never really seem to quite mesh. But perhaps it’s a reward for being mister January to see if he can jumpstart 1 5v5.

As ABH said I’d prefer Noesen on One. 

• Beer 1