• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

This is what a real super processor looks like...

4 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

Don’t call Stroud a liar. He is not that kind of guy. Also who is Doc Anderson?

Is being nice lying? You've never complimented your GF or wife or a buddy on something that you knew wasn't true? 

Edited by GhostOfDocAnderson

7 minutes ago, Ricky Prickles said:

I believe we had a combo here. The line, the receivers and the coaching did suck. But Bryce sucked also. It was a perfect storm of suck. Everyone needs to do better and most definitely Bryce has to step it up big time and somehow overcome his physical limitations quickly before being labeled a complete bust. Will he? Not sure but for the teams sake I hope he does.

The coaching and the receivers might have sucked, or they might have been OK or maybe even excellent. We'd never know for sure because Tepper refused the coaches' request to bench Bryce. My view is that our suckage was mostly due to Bryce and his limitations. Stroud would have definitely taken us to the playoffs. 

Edited by GhostOfDocAnderson

1 minute ago, GhostOfDocAnderson said:

Is being nice lying? You've never complimented your GF or wife or friend on something that you knew wasn't true? 

I don’t flat out lie about my friends or wife no. Is this guy Doc Anderson?

IMG_4204.jpeg.28a2d23fc22b8b94faac064ba57a709e.jpeg

2 minutes ago, GhostOfDocAnderson said:

Oh Doc Anderson was a well known physician from my neck of woods, not related to that Waco cowboy.

Right, just be careful. Political usernames have gotten people banned before. 

No one thinks Bryce is better at this point. Not even down here in Alabama.  We took the wrong QB but at some point you got to let it go and just hope Bryce progresses. I still wouldn’t have hate Bryce if he fell to #9. Just gave up too much to get him. Hindsight is always 20/20. 

3 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

Right, just be careful. Political usernames have gotten people banned before. 

I just looked him up and I don't see where he has done anything wrong (The Waco guy) so wouldn't see how anybody could be banned having his name. A veterinarian and politician. Seems okay to me........?

6 minutes ago, Ricky Prickles said:

I just looked him up and I don't see where he has done anything wrong (The Waco guy) so wouldn't see how anybody could be banned having his name. A veterinarian and politician. Seems okay to me........?

I’m just saying someone just got banned for a Bernie Sanders one. It just says no politics outside of TB. That person was also arguing with a mod so who knows?

5 minutes ago, Ricky Prickles said:

I totally missed that one. Had he been here awhile? 

About a month or so. Same as this guy. Regardless maybe this one is not. The other one also had a picture of a political person so it was much more obvious.