• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Trade Deadline

6 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

With Kuzy in play, I’d go:

Guentzel - Aho - Teravainen

Svechnikov - Kuznetsov - Fast/Jarvis

Martinook - Staal - Jarvis/Fast

Noesen - Drury - Necas

Kotkaniemi

Lemieux

Slavin - Burns

Skjei - Pesce

Orlov - Chatfield

DeAngelo

Andersen

Kochetkov

Martin

Raanta

I’d go what I put above. Kuz will need a solid defensive winger and I don’t want to have to relegate svech to that roll(I’d rather svech be wide open offense with Kuz). Plus Noesen-Drury-Necas jive really well. 

Edited by Harbingers

8 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

I’d go what I put above. Kuz will need a solid defensive winger and I don’t want to have to relegate svech to that roll(I’d rather svech be wide open offense with Kuz). Plus Noesen-Drury-Necas jive really well. 

Yeah actually, move Jarvis to Kuzy’s wing. Necas and Kuzy would be a disaster.

• Pie 1

Anyone have any insight as to why Kuznetsov's production fell off a cliff this season? Did het get moved to another line and didn't gel?  Ice time? What happened in Washington that made him expendable after averaging over 40 points per season for the last 5?

Just now, Anybodyhome said:

Anyone have any insight as to why Kuznetsov's production fell off a cliff this season? Did het get moved to another line and didn't gel?  Ice time? What happened in Washington that made him expendable after averaging over 40 points per season for the last 5?

Between his drug habit and his mental health, not sure if he’s able to really focus and put forth the effort.

Hope is that Rod and familiarity with other Russians like his buddy Orlov will rejuvenate him.

2 minutes ago, Anybodyhome said:

Cocaine or lack their of. In all seriousness mdc is right though. Drug habits and mental health that followed. He got help but the caps still felt he needed a move away from DC to help him mentally. Nobody took it until now though.

Edited by Harbingers

1 minute ago, Harbingers said:

Hardly any mention of him today. I still think his price is too high for anyone.  

Think he stays with the Blues, he has one year left on his deal so it’s not like he has to be traded. He’s not a distressed asset like Kuznetsov.

• Pie 1