• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Trade Deadline

4 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

No other forwards interest me now outside of Buchnevich.

If we go defense, I like Carrier.

Honestly I’m fine standing pat, but Carrier wouldn’t be bad depth. I’m fine with TDA though, him on waivers might be that message to him, “Hey dude, you are thinking too big right now”, if he clears. 

Edited by Harbingers

Speaking of..

I’m fine with being done. Yes we could clear more cap but I’d rather have TDA and Lemieux on roster for the playoffs, in case. We all know what the refs let happen to TT’s hand last playoffs. 

Plus once we are well entrenched in our respective spot if it happens or maybe even if we aren’t.  I’d like to see TDA start spelling defensemen with 6-10 games to go on a rotating basis. Slavin, Burns for sure, Skjei, Orlov. Get them fresh. 

Edited by Harbingers

7 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Both cleared.

I mean what we are doing with them afterwards since they are both on one ways and we still need a little space for Jarvy bonus. Raanta was sent down. I’d prefer we keep them as depth for the playoffs but…