• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I think we should look into drafting..

stevesmithfor6

Jacoby Ford. we need a return guy, we havent had one since he hate me. and Ford has got the speed. not only that, but he is a good reciever. he has the small receiver menality that smith has. and we all know we need a receiver to put out there with smith.

it would be worth a shot to get a receiver with his speed. literally one of a kind. if receiving doesn't work out at least we know he can work as a returner

I agree. No more using CB's and safeties (and Rosario???) for kick returns!! Ford would be awesome! I've seen him for the past few years in Clemson and he is a stud. Hey, since it seems we are ditching everyone's contracts in preparing for a work stoppage in 2011, maybe we could trade our first round pick for that year to get him! Ha Ha!

only problem w/ Ford is he has speed but wasn't even close to being the best WR to come out of Clemson the past 5 years.........and nobody hears a word about the guy that imo was clearly a better WR. I don't even think he was drafted and just was picked up. I wouldn't mind him but I would hate to spend a 2nd round pick on him. I think he would be a good return man.

Yeah, he's fast but not really all that good at football. On the bright side for him, there's always the Raiders.

yep, any Clemson fan will tell you he is a track kid that plays football. Not a football player who ran track.

I don't see him doing much in the NFL as a WR....maybe a return man but a return man ain't worth a high draft pick.

yep, any Clemson fan will tell you he is a track kid that plays football. Not a football player who ran track.

I don't see him doing much in the NFL as a WR....maybe a return man but a return man ain't worth a high draft pick.

I don't know what Clemson fans you have been talking to. He is a baller. Plain and simple. If he works on his route running he could become the most dangerous WR in the NFL.

what have you been smokin'? ford is a very good receiver, runs good routes and has good hands... the return game is an added bonus..

what have you been smokin'? ford is a very good receiver, runs good routes and has good hands... the return game is an added bonus..

I'm a huge Clemson fan, but even I know his route running needs improvement if he is to succeed in the NFL.

Whose college career have you been watching? Ford was half the WR Kelly was....he just had twice the speed.

a kick ass 40 time (which you knew he would run the best or top 2)....and now people want to think that makes him better than what he was. I like Ford. He could be a great return man....he didn't show enough in college to be that high on him as a WR in the NFL. He never was elite in college and only showed flashes of his tremendous (and it is) speed.

I wouldn't mind Carolina drafting him....but he is not worth a 2nd round pick. A legit Clemson fan imo wouldn't want to use the 1st pick on him. A later one, sure.

Whose college career have you been watching? Ford was half the WR Kelly was....he just had twice the speed.

a kick ass 40 time (which you knew he would run the best or top 2)....and now people want to think that makes him better than what he was. I like Ford. He could be a great return man....he didn't show enough in college to be that high on him as a WR in the NFL. He never was elite in college and only showed flashes of his tremendous (and it is) speed.

I wouldn't mind Carolina drafting him....but he is not worth a 2nd round pick. A legit Clemson fan imo wouldn't want to use the 1st pick on him. A later one, sure.

I'm a legit Clemson fan and if he is available in the 3rd, we need to ****** his ass up. Dude is the next Steve Smith.

Archived