• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Friendly warning

Hawk

I've always like how hard it is to get banned on this place. I've always respected how mature and insensitive the mods are on this board. I don't want this to turn into a place where you can't call somebody a cum-guzzling fine young male without getting banned. I'm not saying we should tolerate all of the sh*t-talking that goes on around here because sometimes somebody can cross the line or can derail a topic with useless bickering, but I don't want to think that we all have to walk on eggshells around here, or that we suddenly can't use the simple insults that get thrown around the huddle usually. I respect the warning, but I hope things can stay somewhat the same and impulsive or excessive bans don't become part of the mod agenda.

Actually, all the mods did a blind vote, and as it turns out, you are our favorite cum-guzzling fine young male on the board.

FYI

Hidden

seriously, if something is flat out wrong or someone is being an insane a$$hole, just PM one of us. One thing I have found being a mod is that you miss some stuff. I personally like how loose the rules are here so people can cut up a good bit. Some of the other sites I have visited would have nuked people way before it happens here but there is a line.

Trouble is at times know one knows where that line is untill to late

As most have said, it's pretty relax here. Most times warnings are sent out before anyone over reacts to a situation. But personal insults should always stay in Smack or PMs, and no where else. It's pretty simple. And if you don't understand that, than you fugers can just go fug yourselves for all I care, fugless worth of fugs.

I've noticed how relaxed it is here and thats commendable for there as always a few who take advantage of that fact.

And if you don't understand that, than you f*ckers can just go f*ck yourselves for all I care, f*ckless worth of f*cks.

Is that even close to being personal :lol:

Archived