• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Could we deactivate M. Jones?

TouchMeNot97

This thread reminds me of this train of thought:

I've been getting 45mpg with this great new ride I have, and have now racked up 20,000 miles on my car and tires, so I'm gonna pull over, take off a tire and save it for when I get further down the road, so I don't wear them all out at once so quickly, and be prepared just in case I have a flat.

10 miles down the road...what did you have to replace next?

:D :rofl:

Wow you are dumb! You are happy with getting 45mpg when with a little improvement you can get 50 to 60mpg when it counts the most.

What you need to realize is that the regular season is a marathon and the playoffs are a the last 100 meters where you need to sprint. You do what you can stay in the race during the marathon by staying consistent (playing Jones) but when you get to the last 100 meters you bring out all of the guns and go all out (playing Smith at punt returner). Hope this makes sense to you but I doubt it.

With that same thought process we'd also deactivate Lloyd because he only handles kickoffs...... I would NOT deactivate Mark, our return game is back to being respectable..... remember last year........ TERRIBLE....

No we keep Lloyd active, because we dont have a good replacement for him (Kasay can't kick that far). You can't honestly tell me that you think that Smith and Stewart couldn't do what Jones is doing.

Wow you are dumb! You are happy with getting 45mpg when with a little improvement you can get 50 to 60mpg when it counts the most.

What you need to realize is that the regular season is a marathon and the playoffs are a the last 100 meters where you need to sprint. You do what you can stay in the race during the marathon by staying consistent (playing Jones) but when you get to the last 100 meters you bring out all of the guns and go all out (playing Smith at punt returner). Hope this makes sense to you but I doubt it.

:cuss: :leaving:

Go find a video game to play somewhere please.....and you got about one more "dumb"....and I am coming with guns a blazing......jackass.

I get your point, especially since Hacktt actually made a catch or two last week. However, I think you dance with what got you there..... It's an interesting thought to get a roster spot... We might need the spot for the D Line if things keep happening.....

Any you are right, I can't honestly tell you that Smith or Stew couldn't do what Jones is doing..... of course, honesty may not be my strong suit!!!

Good post, makes us think!!

No we keep Lloyd active, because we dont have a good replacement for him (Kasay can't kick that far). You can't honestly tell me that you think that Smith and Stewart couldn't do what Jones is doing.

Archived