• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

CoD: MW2 Map packs coming!!!

hmsmike

http://www.mapathy.com/

WOOHOO!!! :D

Something I pulled from a gamespot board ....

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/action/modernwarfare2/show_msgs.php?topic_id=m-1-53832874&pid=951944&tag=topics;title

here are six maps in total in the map pack. The first three maps are from Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, while the other three are new.

* Crash

* Overgrown

* Shipment

* Complex

* Compact

* Storm

Challenges, Titles and Emblems

It is currently unknown what Challenges, Titles, and Emblems there are, only how many of each. There are 20 new Challenges, 10 Titles, and 10 Emblems.

Perks

Perks are going to be added in the map pack. The first two are new, while the third is from previous games.

* Quickhands (allows the player to switch weapons faster)

* Heterochromaniac (allows the player to toggle thermal vision)

* Overkill (allows the player to equip two primary weapons.)

Weapons

There are three new weapons to be added in the map pack.

* Dragunov - A semi-automatic sniper rifle.

* Skorpion - A submachine gun

* Unknown weapon

Special Ops

There are five new Spec Ops missions in the new section, "Foxtrot".

How many of those maps are actually new??

I recognize Crash, Overgrown and Shipment from COD4.

What a bunch of crap. Those should be free.

Shipment is a terrible map.

You were the guy that always went 20-100 on it. That map was one of the best on there. Non-stop action. I like it when they do old maps. I loved Chinatown(Carentan CoD2) in MW1 and Wasteland(Brecourt CoD2) in MW2. It's fun to play the old maps with new stuff. I can't wait to play crash again thats one of the best maps ever made. I do wish they would give them a different look though. Make them in the snow or something.

i can't go to the second link from work. does it say anything about the release date or cost of the map pack at that time?

Release date is March 30th for Xbox. And it's timed exclusive. I haven't found when it will be available for other platforms, but most think after 30 days.

You're the guy that cares about K/D ratio. ;)

I think i went 45-25 or something on it. I only played it a few times.

I like a little more space to work with.

I am still gonna buy the maps and play them.

45-25 wouldn't reach my top 25 on that map, k/d while not as important is still a good way to judge how your doing in a game. Like for example I lost a match going 67-10 just this past week on demolition while planting 2 bombs myself. Sometimes your teammates are just idiots, I plant 2 bombs over the course on the game the last one I planted would have been for the win, I pulled out my ac-130 the instant I planted the bomb and destroyed the other team until my ac130 ran out with 7 seconds to go and they disarm the bomb with under a second to go and we lose. For me that was a great match even though I lost due to idiot teammates.

Plus you can take a loss just by getting put into a loosing game, yes it does count I've checked. Thus making w/l less relevent and k/d more. You can take a loss for no reason but you can't have a bad k/d because of the game.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• Fug the East. I don't like any of them and have been pulling for the Stars, who finally ended the Avs season last night. This, despite the fact Dallas had the first OT game winner taken by the refs with a horrible call and review. 
    • Java Burn Coffee Reviews (New Updated Customer Warning Alert!) EXPosed Ingredients ^&@FITS$49   Java Burn emerges as a contender vying for attention and acclaim. Promising a revolutionary approach to shedding pounds through an easy-to-use coffee additive, Java Burn has captured the curiosity of many seeking effective solutions to their weight management woes. However, amidst the fervor surrounding this product, a crucial question looms: What do real customers have to say about Java Burn? To navigate the sea of testimonials and consumer reports, we embark on a comprehensive exploration of Java Burn reviews. Our journey delves into the unfiltered experiences of individuals who have integrated this supplement into their daily routines, shedding light on its efficacy, benefits, and potential drawbacks. From enthusiastic endorsements to cautious critiques, these firsthand accounts offer invaluable insights into the real-world impact of Java Burn on weight loss journeys. As we sift through the myriad of reviews, we aim to uncover the truth behind Java Burn's bold claims and separate fact from fiction. By examining the experiences of real customers, we seek to provide clarity and transparency, empowering individuals to make informed decisions about whether Java Burn aligns with their weight loss goals and overall health objectives. Join us as we dive into the world of Java Burn reviews, where the voices of real customers illuminate the path to healthier living. Visit The Official Website And Place Your Order For The Best Prices Available!     Product Name: Java Burn Category: Natural Metabolism Enhancement Supplement Key Ingredients: Green Tea Leaf Extract Green Coffee Extract L-Carnitine L-Theanine Chromium Vitamin D Vitamin B6 Vitamin B12 Packaging: 30 packets Recommended Dosage: One packet with morning coffee Quality Assurance: Produced in FDA-approved and GMP-compliant facilities, containing premium-grade ingredients Primary Benefits: Accelerates metabolism Facilitates efficient fat burning Suppresses appetite Elevates energy levels Enhances overall well-being Side Effects: No adverse reactions reported Suitability: Suitable for individuals aged 18 and above Pros: Natural and safe formulation Ingredients backed by scientific research Manufactured in state-of-the-art facilities Free from GMOs, gluten, fillers, colors, and stimulants Third-party lab testing for quality assurance Free shipping with purchase of a 6-month supply Limited-time discounts available 60-day money-back guarantee Expedited delivery Cons: Overconsumption may pose health risks Exclusive availability on the official website Restrictions: Not recommended for children Not suitable for individuals with allergies May not be effective for those on medication or with underlying medical conditions Not intended for use by pregnant or nursing women Discontinue use if experiencing any adverse symptoms Price: $69 Availability: Exclusively through the official Java Burn website Refund Policy: 60-day satisfaction guarantee Official Website: Click Here An Overview Of Java Burn Dietary Supplement Java Burn is a dietary supplement designed to boost metabolism, available in convenient powder form. Its formula comprises a blend of premium ingredients, including plant extracts, amino acids, vitamins, and minerals, all aimed at enhancing the body's metabolic processes efficiently. Crafted to complement your morning coffee ritual, Java Burn is tailored for individuals aged 18 and above, especially those experiencing sluggish metabolism and its associated health challenges. Each pouch contains 30 packets, sufficient for a month's supply. Processed in FDA-approved facilities in the United States, adhering to strict GMO guidelines, Java Burn powder undergoes rigorous inspection to ensure quality and safety. Moreover, it is free from GMOs, gluten, stimulants, colors, fillers, and preservatives, making it suitable for vegetarians. Third-party testing further guarantees its purity and potency. Java Burn Ingredients: What Goes Into Its Making? Java Burn's coffee drink boasts a powerful combination of clinically proven ingredients aimed at supporting high metabolism and delivering other health benefits. Below are the key ingredients found in Java Burn:     Green Tea Leaf Extract: A Concentrated Source of Health Benefits Green tea leaf extract is a concentrated form of green tea leaves, created by removing most of the water and other plant material. This process leaves behind a potent powder rich in beneficial compounds, particularly antioxidants called catechins. The most prominent catechin in green tea is epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG), believed to be responsible for many of the extract's potential health benefits. Green tea has been consumed for centuries in various cultures for its invigorating and medicinal properties. Green tea leaf extract offers a more concentrated way to experience these benefits. While research is ongoing, here's a glimpse into what science suggests about this extract: Antioxidant Powerhouse: Green tea leaf extract boasts a high concentration of antioxidants, particularly catechins. These antioxidants help combat free radicals in the body, which can damage cells and contribute to various health concerns. Potential Weight Management Aid: Some studies suggest green tea extract may play a role in weight management. It may modestly increase calorie burning and promote fat oxidation, potentially aiding weight loss efforts when combined with a healthy diet and exercise. Brain and Cognitive Function: Green tea leaf extract may offer benefits for cognitive function. The caffeine content can enhance alertness, while EGCG may improve memory and focus. Benefits of Green Tea Leaf Extract: Rich in antioxidants that combat free radicals May support weight management efforts May enhance cognitive function and focus L-Carnitine L-Carnitine is a naturally occurring molecule similar to an amino acid that plays a crucial role in your body's energy production process. Primarily synthesized in the liver and kidneys, with smaller amounts produced in the brain, L-Carnitine also exists in some foods you consume, particularly red meat and dairy products. One of its key functions involves transporting fatty acids into the mitochondria, the powerhouse of your cells. Fatty acids are a type of fuel your body can use for energy, but they can't enter the mitochondria on their own. L-Carnitine acts like a taxi, shuttling these fatty acids across the mitochondrial membrane, allowing them to be burned for energy production. This process not only fuels your cells but also helps reduce the buildup of excess fat in your muscles. Beyond its role in energy production, L-Carnitine offers several other potential health benefits. It may contribute to improved exercise performance by delaying fatigue and muscle soreness. L-Carnitine's involvement in energy metabolism also suggests it might play a part in weight management, though research on its effectiveness for weight loss is ongoing. Additionally, studies have explored the use of L-Carnitine for managing certain health conditions, such as heart disease and male infertility, although more conclusive evidence is needed. Benefits of L-Carnitine: Enhanced Exercise Performance: L-Carnitine may help athletes and those who exercise regularly by improving endurance and reducing muscle fatigue. Potential Role in Weight Management: By promoting fat burning for energy, L-Carnitine might contribute to weight loss efforts, although a healthy diet and exercise remain essential. Supporting Certain Health Conditions: Research suggests L-Carnitine may offer benefits for managing specific health concerns, but further studies are needed for definitive conclusions. L-Theanine L-Theanine, an amino acid naturally found in green and black tea leaves, has gained increasing attention for its potential health benefits. Unlike most other amino acids, L-theanine isn't used to build proteins in the body. Instead, it boasts unique properties that influence brain function and overall well-being. One of L-theanine's key characteristics is its ability to readily cross the blood-brain barrier, a selective gateway that regulates substances entering the brain. Once inside, L-theanine interacts with neurotransmitters, the chemical messengers that shuttle information between brain cells. L-theanine is particularly adept at influencing the levels of alpha waves in the brain. Alpha waves are associated with a state of relaxed alertness, often experienced during meditation or light exercise. By promoting the production of alpha waves, L-theanine may contribute to feelings of calmness and focus. Furthermore, L-theanine appears to work synergistically with caffeine, another prominent component found in tea. While caffeine can heighten alertness, it can also lead to jitters or anxiety in some individuals. L-theanine seems to counteract these negative effects, promoting a smoother and more sustained energy boost when combined with caffeine. L-theanine's influence extends beyond brain function. Studies suggest it may possess antioxidant properties, helping to combat free radicals, unstable molecules that can damage cells and contribute to various health conditions. Additionally, L-theanine may play a role in immune function and blood pressure regulation, although further research is needed to fully understand these potential benefits. Benefits of L-Theanine: Promotes Relaxation and Focus: L-theanine's influence on alpha waves may contribute to feelings of calmness and enhance concentration. May Improve Sleep Quality: By promoting relaxation, L-theanine may ease sleep onset and improve overall sleep quality. May Reduce Anxiety: L-theanine's interaction with brain chemicals associated with relaxation may help alleviate symptoms of anxiety. Chromium Chromium is a naturally occurring metallic element classified as a transition metal. It exists in several different forms, but the most relevant for human health is trivalent chromium, a trace mineral essential for proper body function. Found in geringen Mengen (German for "small quantities"), chromium plays a vital role in regulating blood sugar levels by enhancing the body's response to insulin, a hormone produced by the pancreas that helps move glucose (sugar) from the bloodstream into cells for energy. Without sufficient chromium, insulin becomes less effective, potentially leading to insulin resistance and an increased risk of type 2 diabetes. Chromium boasts a steely-grey appearance and is quite hard and brittle in its pure form. However, its true value lies in its remarkable properties when combined with other elements. For instance, adding chromium to steel significantly improves its resistance to corrosion, rust, and discoloration, creating the ever-popular stainless steel. Chromium also strengthens and hardens various alloys, making them ideal for use in demanding industrial applications. While chromium is an essential mineral, the body only requires very small amounts. Fortunately, chromium is fairly widespread in nature and can be readily obtained through a balanced diet. Here are some excellent sources of dietary chromium: Meat: Beef, poultry, and organ meats like liver are all naturally rich in chromium. Whole grains: Opting for whole grains over refined grains ensures you consume the bran, which contains a good amount of chromium. Vegetables: Broccoli, potatoes, green beans, and mushrooms are all surprisingly good sources of dietary chromium. Fruits: Apples, grapes, bananas, and plums contribute trace amounts of chromium to your daily intake. Nuts and seeds: Almonds, cashews, peanuts, and sunflower seeds are all healthy choices that provide a small chromium boost. Benefits of Chromium Improved Blood Sugar Control: Chromium enhances insulin sensitivity, which helps regulate blood sugar levels and may be beneficial for those with type 2 diabetes or prediabetes. Enhanced Metabolism: Chromium may play a role in promoting a healthy metabolism, potentially aiding weight management efforts. Reduced Cravings: Some studies suggest chromium can help curb cravings for sugary foods, contributing to a healthier diet. Visit The Official Website And Place Your Order For The Best Prices Available! What Is The Mechanism Of Java Burn Supplement? The mechanism of action for Java Burn supplement revolves around its blend of carefully selected ingredients, each contributing to its overall effectiveness: Metabolism Boosting: Java Burn contains ingredients like green tea leaf extract, green coffee extract, and L-carnitine, which are known to boost metabolism. These components help increase the body's metabolic rate, leading to more efficient calorie burning and potential weight loss. Energy Enhancement: L-theanine, a component of Java Burn, helps provide sustained energy without the crashes commonly associated with caffeine consumption. By promoting relaxation and focus, it counters the jitteriness often experienced with other stimulants, contributing to overall well-being and vitality. Appetite Suppression: Some ingredients in Java Burn, such as chromium, are believed to help regulate blood sugar levels and reduce cravings. By stabilizing glucose levels, it may help control appetite and prevent overeating, supporting weight management efforts. Nutritional Support: Java Burn also contains essential vitamins like Vitamin D, Vitamin B6, and Vitamin B12, which play crucial roles in various metabolic processes. These vitamins support overall health and well-being, ensuring that the body functions optimally while undergoing the metabolic changes facilitated by the supplement. Java Burn works by leveraging its natural ingredients to enhance metabolism, increase energy levels, suppress appetite, and provide essential nutrients, all of which contribute to its effectiveness as a weight loss supplement. Pros And Cons Of Java Burn Weight Management Supplement Java Burn weight management supplement offers several benefits alongside potential drawbacks to consider: Pros: Natural ingredients Metabolism boost Sustained energy Appetite control High-quality formulation Third-party testing Free from GMOs and gluten Money-back guarantee Cons: Limited availability Potential health risks with excessive intake Relatively high price Expected Java Burn Side Effects No reported side effects based on customer feedback Natural ingredients with scientific backing minimize risk Processed in GMP-compliant labs in the USA Free from GMOs, gluten, fillers, colors, preservatives, and stimulants Regular intake at the recommended dosage likely safe Visit The Official Website And Place Your Order For The Best Prices Available! How To Consume Java Burn Coffee Powder? To consume Java Burn coffee powder, simply mix one packet with your morning coffee, whether hot or cold. Each pouch contains 30 packets, providing a month's supply. It's best to take the Java Burn-infused coffee with or without food. However, it's crucial to adhere to the recommended dosage and avoid exceeding it, as overconsumption may result in adverse health effects.     When Will You Notice Java Burn Results? To notice visible results from Java Burn, it's recommended to consistently take the supplement for a period of 3 to 6 months. The manufacturer advises that the longer and more consistently you use the product, the better the results will be. To maintain these results over time, it's beneficial to follow a healthy diet and engage in regular exercise. Skipping doses can negatively impact the longevity of the results, so it's essential to adhere to the recommended dosage consistently. Java Burn Customer Reviews And Feedback Java Burn has garnered positive feedback from users, with many reporting significant improvements in metabolism and energy levels. Some users have also noted a reduction in weight. These testimonials can be found on trusted healthcare forums and other reliable sources. Overall, based on Java Burn customer reviews, the formula appears to be safe for use, with users experiencing favorable outcomes. Sarah Jones - Miami, Florida: "Java Burn has been a game-changer for my mornings! I used to struggle with feeling sluggish after my coffee, but since adding this supplement, I have a noticeable boost in energy that lasts throughout the morning. It's also helped curb my afternoon sugar cravings, which has been a huge win in my weight management journey. While I haven't seen a dramatic weight loss, I've definitely noticed my clothes fitting a bit looser, and I feel more confident overall. It's easy to use and dissolves perfectly in my coffee. Overall, I'm happy with the results and would recommend Java Burn to anyone looking for a natural way to increase energy and support weight management." Eamin Iqbal- Seattle, Washington: "I was a bit skeptical about Java Burn at first, but the money-back guarantee convinced me to give it a try. After a few weeks of consistent use, I have to say I'm impressed. I've definitely noticed an improvement in my digestion, which has been a chronic issue for me. My morning coffee no longer upsets my stomach, and I feel lighter throughout the day. While the weight loss hasn't been super fast, I've lost a few pounds and have more energy to hit the gym. It's a welcome change, and I'm feeling more motivated to continue my fitness journey. The single-serving packets are convenient, and I appreciate the natural ingredients used in the formula." Amanda Garcia - Austin, Texas: "As a busy working mom, I constantly battle fatigue. Since adding Java Burn to my morning routine, I've found it much easier to stay focused and productive throughout the day. The added energy boost is significant, and I no longer experience that afternoon slump I used to get. I haven't noticed a huge difference on the scale, but my clothes are definitely fitting better, and I feel more toned. It's a subtle change, but I appreciate the added support for my overall health and well-being. The taste is mild and doesn't alter my coffee flavor, which is a plus. So far, I'm happy with Java Burn and will likely continue using it." Michael Anderson - Chicago, Illinois: "I've been using Java Burn for a couple of months now, and while the weight loss hasn't been mind-blowing, I have noticed some positive changes. My metabolism feels like it's revved up a bit, and I don't seem to get as bloated after meals. The energy boost is also a welcome addition to my day. I still make sure to maintain a healthy diet and exercise routine, but Java Burn feels like a helpful sidekick in my weight management journey. It's easy to incorporate into my morning coffee ritual, and the taste is undetectable. The price point is a bit on the higher side, but considering the convenience and potential benefits, I think it's worth it." Olivia Lee - Los Angeles, California: "I'm always on the lookout for natural ways to support my health and fitness goals. Java Burn caught my eye because of its focus on natural ingredients. After using it for a few weeks, I can say I haven't experienced any negative side effects. My energy levels have definitely improved, and I find myself reaching for sugary snacks less often. It's too early to say for sure about weight loss, but I'm feeling more confident and motivated to keep healthy habits. The single-serve packets are perfect for travel, and I appreciate the transparent information provided about the ingredients. Overall, I'm happy with my experience so far and will continue using Java Burn to see how it impacts my long-term health." How Much Does Java Burn Cost? Currently, Java Burn is offered at an accessible price point. Here are the pricing options available for the supplement: Single pouch: $69 per pouch (+ Shipping Charge) Three pouches: $49 per pouch (+ Shipping Charge) Six pouches: $39 per pouch (Free Shipping) For those interested in purchasing Java Burn, it's recommended to visit the official website for ordering. Where To Buy Java Burn Coffee Formula At Best Prices? To purchase Java Burn coffee formula at the best prices, it's advisable to visit the official website. There, you can find various package options tailored to your needs, along with any ongoing discounts or promotions. Additionally, buying directly from the official website ensures that you receive genuine products and have access to any exclusive offers or guarantees provided by the manufacturer.         Click Here To Order Java Burn From Its Official Website Does Java Burn Guarantee Any Refund Policy? Java Burn offers a 60-day refund policy to provide customers with peace of mind and assurance. If for any reason you are not satisfied with the product, you can request a refund within 60 days of purchase. This policy allows you to try Java Burn risk-free and assess its effectiveness for your weight management goals. Java Burn Reviews: Conclusion After examining Java Burn reviews and feedback, it's evident that this metabolism-boosting supplement has garnered a largely positive response from users. Many individuals have reported significant improvements in metabolism, energy levels, and even weight loss after incorporating Java Burn into their daily routines. The natural ingredients, backed by scientific research, provide reassurance regarding the supplement's safety and efficacy. Moreover, Java Burn's adherence to quality standards, including FDA-approved processing facilities and third-party testing, further instills confidence in its reliability. The option of a 60-day refund policy adds an extra layer of assurance for those considering trying the product. While individual results may vary, the overall consensus from user experiences suggests that Java Burn holds promise as a supportive aid for weight management and enhanced metabolism. As with any supplement, it's essential to use Java Burn as directed and maintain realistic expectations regarding its effects. Ultimately, Java Burn appears to be a valuable addition to the toolkit of individuals seeking natural and effective solutions for their weight loss journey. FAQs of Java Burn What is Java Burn? Java Burn is a metabolism-boosting supplement available in powder form. It contains a blend of natural ingredients designed to support weight loss and enhance energy levels. How does Java Burn work? Java Burn works by supplying a combination of ingredients that are clinically proven to support metabolism and fat burning. These ingredients work synergistically to enhance the body's ability to convert fat into energy. What are the key ingredients in Java Burn? The key ingredients in Java Burn include green tea leaf extract, green coffee extract, L-carnitine, L-theanine, chromium, vitamin D, vitamin B6, and vitamin B12. Is Java Burn safe to use? Java Burn is considered safe for most adults when used as directed. It contains only natural ingredients and is manufactured in FDA-approved facilities. How should I take Java Burn? The recommended dosage of Java Burn is one packet mixed with your morning coffee. It can be taken with or without food. Are there any side effects of Java Burn? There have been no reported side effects associated with the use of Java Burn. However, as with any supplement, it's essential to follow the recommended dosage. How long does it take to see results with Java Burn? Visible results with Java Burn typically occur after consistent use for 3 to 6 months. Results may vary depending on individual factors such as diet and exercise. Can I buy Java Burn in stores? No, Java Burn is only available for purchase online through the official website. Is there a money-back guarantee for Java Burn? Java Burn comes with a 60-day money-back guarantee, allowing you to try the product risk-free. Can I take Java Burn if I have a medical condition? It's always best to consult with a healthcare professional before starting any new supplement, especially if you have a medical condition or are taking medication. Click To Order Java Burn With A 60-day Money-back Guarantee From Its Official Website
    • I'll admit I haven't paid too much attention to him or his pressers, but that's the vibe I've gotten. I naturally raise an eyebrow at the overly polished everything is positive guys.