• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Opinions on Burns statement last season

Jmac

1 hour ago, Leeroy Jenkins Ph.D. said:

He sure as fug doesn't sound like a dawg to me.  If Dan Morgan meant what he said about bringing Dawgs to Charlotte, resigning Burns is the first sign he is full of crap and just talk. 

It seems that we need to pin Dan down and a bit an have operationalize his definition of "Dawg" into a quantifiable term.

12 hours ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Over/Under 50 Burns threads in the next 3 weeks?

I'm going over.

It is my opinion that if people didn't read the thread title, click on the link, and then comment about how tired they are tired (or will be) of responding to that thread topic then there is an option that you may not have yet considered.

7 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

It seems that we need to pin Dan down and a bit an have operationalize his definition of "Dawg" into a quantifiable term.

Dawgs sacrifice for the team. Dawgs don't play scared because they are afraid of losing a bigger paycheck in the future. Pretty much rule #1.  Go tell a combat veteran you were scared of injury so you didn't try as hard. See where that gets you.