• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Julius Peppers is the gay

First of all it doesn't matter to me and it probably shouldn't matter to anyone but Julius Peppers is homosexual. The reason he did leave though was because he was gay. Peppers wanted out of Charlotte because there's nowhere to hide for him here. He said in his latest interview that everyone is watching him and knows what his was doing at all times in Charlotte. He was so paranoid he thought people were peaking in his house at the Pointe in Lake Norman. He thinks if he went to a big city he could blend in and take a dude back to his condo without anyone looking. Maybe he can...maybe he can't.

I lived in the same apartment complex outside of Chapel Hill for two years as Julius while I went to Carolina. His apartment was in the same building across the hall. Not one time in two years was there a female at his place. It's kind of strange for an athlete/celebrity to not bring home a female in two years. Since he's been in Charlotte he was a frequent guest at Suite. Very rarely did he have a female at his table.....if he did they would be there for appearance only. Or they would go home with Ed Cota, Terrence Newby, Drew Carter, or Stephone Peppers. (all of Pepp's boys)

All of the above only speculates why I think Pepp is gay. The main reason is though what I saw at the Final 4 in Detroit last year. He was staying at the Caesar's in Windsor. When my wife and I were going to our room at 4am the night before the national title game I saw Pepp holding hands with a dude going into their room. My wife convinced me that they were just joking around and it was nothing. I never said anything because he was a Panther. However, if he continues to bash Charlotte then screw him.

In my opinion, he did not leave Charlotte because of the coaches, schemes, players, etc. He left because he was gay and he wanted a bigger city to hide in. I know this is hearsay and it's not a big deal if people believe me or not.....I strongly believe it though.

Hahahaha wow. It would not surprise me if he was, not that there is anything wrong with it. But it's not like Peppers had to say in NC just because he played for the Panthers. He's one of the richest athletes in the game and could easily purchase a home anywhere he wanted and stay there in the offseason and weekends.

Archived