• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canes vs Devils 12:30

7 minutes ago, CarolinaWillRise said:

Hahaha honestly we have the #3 PK #3PK and the best adjusted numbers 5v5 I dare say EVERYTHING is our bread and butter

The issue is it disrupts our flow, when we take stupid avoidable penalties. 5v5 our grind game just builds and builds the pressure and we start to force mistakes. 

• Flames 1

Kuz is usually 44% in the faceoff dot overall. I was impressed with that aspect of his game. He quickly fell into the trap of new players in our system though. Especially with not having played in a while.

You can take any of the top scorers in the league and put them into our system and they would look pedestrian for a while in their overall play. 

Edited by Harbingers

3 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

Kuz is usually 44% in the faceoff dot overall. I was impressed with that aspect of his game. He quickly fell into the trap of new players in our system though. Especially with not having played in a while.

You can take any of the top scorers in the league and put them into our system and they would look pedestrian for a while in their overall play. 

I'm a little confused what you mean here, he was 55% at the dot had a couple of shots (one whiff he deff wants back) In 13 minutes I thought he looked pretty good for being his first game in a few months and being on a new team.

What trap do you mean?

11 minutes ago, CarolinaWillRise said:

I'm a little confused what you mean here, he was 55% at the dot had a couple of shots (one whiff he deff wants back) In 13 minutes I thought he looked pretty good for being his first game in a few months and being on a new team.

What trap do you mean?

I’m saying his career average is 44% in the faceoff dot. 44.1 or something so to see him break that 50% mark in his first game after not having played for a month and a half essentially is good thing to see. Though I do think jersey is deficient in the dot. We’ll see once we get NY and the panthers. 

Edited by Harbingers
  • Flames 1

6 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

I’m saying his career average is 44% in the faceoff dot. 44.1 or something so to see him break that 50% mark in his first game after not having played for a month and a half essentially is good thing to see. Though I do think jersey is deficient in the dot. We’ll see once we get NY and the panthers. 

Oh gotcha I hadn't checked his % before reading your post so I was a bit confused....

He played with great effort and responsibility I saw him getting back on the backcheck.

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, CarolinaWillRise said:

Oh gotcha I hadn't checked his % before reading your post so I was a bit confused....

He played with great effort and responsibility I saw him getting back on the backcheck.

He was cheating zone defense a lot. Kept seeing him try to go house but he’ll figure it out.