• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Parking and other tips?

1. Put the Parkwhiz app on your phone and buy a general parking ticket. QR code on your ticket is scanned at the lot entrance.

2. I drive in from Blue Ridge Rd past the museum and over Wade Ave. Turn right on Trinity and turn right into the dirt lot right outside the main entry to Carter Finley Stadium. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

Since I come from the west each game I prefer to park in the first west lot. I come in off wade Ave, right on Edward's Mill. When you make the left into the arena stay in the far right lane...cones will guide you to the first general parking lot. I park there for ease of exit after the game!

Because I'm going west it's way quicker back to wade ave/40 leaving from that lot! 

Only thing you need to watch for is they'll close the Edward's Mill exit off wade at 615pm. 🤷‍♂️ I have ways around that too if I'm running behind. 

• Pie 3

I think you can still park free in the fairground lot across Trinity, where you walk thru the tunnel under Trinity, but I'm not 100% sure. Maybe someone else here can answer.

Ease of entry and exit will depend on which way you're coming from. But, it is only 15k people in the arena, so it's not like trying to escape the BOA traffic in Charlotte.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1