• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

TheSpecialJuan vs Jackie Lee

@TheSpecialJuan is actually a high up bigtime CEO of a major company believe it or not. The guy owns about 20 million worth of his own real estate investments  and dabbles in a number of ventures as well and has his own jet and lives a life we really could not fathom. He plays most everyone on here like an instrument and does his stuff to decompress and relax. My sources are correct on this so the jokes about him living in his mother's basement are pretty false and I'm sure makes him laugh. I won't divulge how I know this and am no insider but an insider on a little Juan info I most definitely am. 

Edited by Ricky Prickles
  • Pie 1
  • Flames 1

10 minutes ago, Ricky Prickles said:

@TheSpecialJuan is actually a high up bigtime CEO of a major company believe it or not. The guy owns about 20 million worth of his own real estate investments  and dabbles in a number of ventures as well and has his own jet and lives a life we really could not fathom. He plays most everyone on here like an instrument and does his stuff to decompress and relax. My sources are correct on this so the jokes about him living in his mother's basement are pretty false and I'm sure makes him laugh. I won't divulge how I know this and am no insider but an insider on a little Juan info I most definitely am. 

So Juan is Tepper?

It all makes sense now.

Eric Wareheim Mind Blown GIF by Tim and Eric

• Pie 2

5 minutes ago, HardcoreHokie said:

So Juan is Tepper?

It all makes sense now.

Eric Wareheim Mind Blown GIF by Tim and Eric

He's not Tepper rich but the guy definitely does not buy his shoes at the same stores we all do that's for sure. I wouldn't have believed it myself unless I had not seen it with my own eyes. Eccentric sometimes also equals massive success I guess.....

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1