• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Just Bet $250 on Carolina to Win the NFC South...

Its a good bet.  Not your money. If the Panthers win and yes they can you get paid. its not like it was your rent or mortgage payment on the line.  fug these assholes talking shitt acting like they are so smart and so high on their soapbox talking down to you.  Poop on them. 

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, jasonluckydog said:

Its a good bet.  Not your money. If the Panthers win and yes they can you get paid. its not like it was your rent or mortgage payment on the line.  fug these assholes talking shitt acting like they are so smart and so high on their soapbox talking down to you.  Poop on them. 

Lucky got that DAWG in him!

• Pie 1

On 4/4/2024 at 6:46 AM, PghPanther said:

Betting on sports is a waste of time.........."sports book/gaming industry" is a con to take your money away from you. They don't exist to lose money and they don't give you "free money" or "house money" to bet with anymore than a drug dealer gives you a free "hit" on a drug they are pushing.

Gambling con jobs like fanduel and the like are profit pimps and their betting public are the street whores.........

Why do you think that have to record those speeded up gambling addiction claimers at the end of every ad.

Walk away from such crap..............At least in the days it was illegal the bookies paid you better odds while they sucked you dry..........

I made 25k last year on FD. $ 10K the year before.  I always pay taxes each year on my winnings. I'm way the fug up. Baseball just started im working on it for this years payday.