• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official NHL Playoffs Thread 2024

Just now, PantherChris said:

He's been alright but considering how Nash got goalied by there other guy last game I'm not sure how much it actually means.

I just tuned in and watch the last few shots. What I mean is he looks crisp for being a third stringer or what ever. Good reaction time, nice rebound control. 

1 minute ago, Harbingers said:

We don’t need svech on 1 right now, unless they start gooning again.

I’d go Guenz-Aho-TT Svech-KK-Necas

I stand by more original lines, dropping Necas to 4… but. 

You don't mess with 4 they have been highly productive... 4 goals this series. 

Unless we sign a 2c I hope they give Jarvy a shot at it.... his game is so predicated on driving the middle and getting gritty too.

• Flames 1

Just now, Harbingers said:

I just tuned in and watch the last few shots. What I mean is he looks crisp for being a third stringer or what ever. Good reaction time, nice rebound control. 

I've watched the whole game all of the Aves stuff hit and forsberg doesn't have a shot yet so I doubt he's getting 5....

It's to win 3.5k so I'm hoping he got lucky 🤣

Screenshot_20240428_180301.jpg

4 minutes ago, PantherChris said:

I agree we got here with what we have..... KK has played better than point totals he's added needed physicality and defense.... 

Check my other post for more on that.

This is kinda what I meant telling people to chill the other day lmfao. One road road double ot loss and people are saying crazyniess.

If we fudge Tuesday then people can get their panties in a bunch. Yesterday was overkill for the position we were in. 

• Flames 1

Just now, PantherChris said:

I've watched the whole game all of the Aves stuff hit and forsberg doesn't have a shot yet so I doubt he's getting 5....

It's to win 3.5k so I'm hoping he got lucky 🤣

Screenshot_20240428_180301.jpg

McKinnon fugged me. I had a 4 leg parlay on the game and he was the only one I missed.

3 minutes ago, PantherChris said:

You don't mess with 4 they have been highly productive... 4 goals this series. 

Unless we sign a 2c I hope they give Jarvy a shot at it.... his game is so predicated on driving the middle and getting gritty too.

Jarvy will move to center. I think 2C… I think we hoped KK would be staals replacement but that poo ain’t happening short term. 

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

Jarvy will move to center. I think 2C… I think we hoped KK would be staals replacement but that poo ain’t happening short term. 

I think Jarvy could step into 2C right now.... he already is close to 55% on his draws when he has to take them....  great defensively 

• Flames 1

2 minutes ago, PantherChris said:

I took him under on shots because he's only had one game so far over 3....

You have him for goalscorer?

Ya I took him as a goal scorer thought he scored too cause the Avs radio broadcast I was half paying attention to. Fugging bumper sound bite. 

Ya I took him as a goal scorer thought he scored too cause the Avs radio broadcast I was half paying attention to. Fugging bumper sound bite. 

Two assists I think and one was tipped so makes sense 

• Pie 1

5 minutes ago, PantherChris said:

I think Jarvy could step into 2C right now.... he already is close to 55% on his draws when he has to take them....  great defensively 

I’d want to see his body of faceoff work at C. I think knowing Rod his sample size is probably not up to snuff and I bet you Jarvis would readily admit he’s not good enough. I think next year he could make the move though depending on how things shake out.