• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Peyton Wilson and Will Shipley

2 minutes ago, CRA said:

yeah, I think that side sort of emerged at the end of the prior year too and just stuck.  The Gamecock game specifically.  Didn't he have to apologize for saying too much after Dabo botched that one on trick plays and stuff?  But I mean, I think he was right.  Not that you want your player saying the correct thing publicly lol.   Think he just got frustrated Clemson could of won more games than they did....if it was just about that and not trying to develop DJ and then Cade.  I mean, I do think running and grinding out Shipley/the ground game and playing D....probably could of won some of those losses. 

and that CJ Spiller incident on the sideline is a legit dislike moment this past year.   And I largely ding most guys hard for those type things.  Which I probably give him a pass on. 

end of the day, I just want a natural pass catcher in the backfield and to round out the backfield better. 

I forget about Trotter in this draft.  I do think if a Tiger is signed, it's a front 7 guy.  Just like fearing them overdrafting Shipley.  Part of me worries about Ruke. 

I'm sure it was frustration induced, but that doesn't make it any less damaging to the team.  And the running the ball winning the game - maybe maybe not but that is not the offense we installed.  You can't just decide to run the ball if that isn't the scheme you learned - guys need the structure.  This new TCU offense is not designed for that - still doable to an extent but bucking the Coach and OC is never OK and just shows a maturity issue.  He might grow out of it but many don't in time to prevent ruining their career.  I also don't see him as a natural pass catcher as you stated - he was trending but never really established that.

Panthers have seriously addressed their line and will be getting players back from injury. Chubba has improved every part of his game each year he’s been in the league and is more than enough as a starter at the position. The Panthers have way too many other needs to take a rb. 

Thst said, if brooks is there? Oh man