• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

1st round win pie

23 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

Nervous about the NYR series. 

That is really the only team I am worried about facing this playoffs.

Canes in 6. Canes just lean all over these guys.  The rangers aren’t as mucky as the isles. This one could be a boat race.  

• Pie 1

15 minutes ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

Canes in 6. Canes just lean all over these guys.  The rangers aren’t as mucky as the isles. This one could be a boat race.  

I'm confident not cocky, the Canes up there physical game substantially in the playoffs...

This will come down to 5 on 5 play.... the Canes were second in the NHL at 5 on 5 the rags were 23rd...

We finally have a PP that can respond to the rags pp.

• Pie 2

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, PantherChris said:

I'm confident not cocky, the Canes up there physical game substantially in the playoffs...

This will come down to 5 on 5 play.... the Canes were second in the NHL at 5 on 5 the rags were 23rd...

We finally have a PP that can respond to the rags pp.

Canes have come a long way with offense in the playoffs.  A few years ago we would have to win games 2-1. Pretty good stuff. 

Edited by Panthers Fan 69
  • Pie 1

The Rangers caught us last with Kotchetkov and right when Kuzy/Guentz joined. They got an insanely lucky bounce to win 1-0 and we had several posts.  They have not seen this iteration of us going at full tilt, and we played them well anyway. We did the thing at the trade deadline, they didn't.  If you ask me and my bettin money, I'm betting it's going to matter.  Hope that we've got healthy defense throughout.  We didn't play our best game and still gave NYI a gentleman's sweep.  Some grow concerned when we don't play our best game, but when you can play poorly and still put 5-6 on the board, that to me is the perfect example of being able to survive and advance and make it happen in the playoffs even when your game isn't tip top shape. And if it is................woo boy. LGC

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

I am honestly mostly nervous due to the attrition. We lost some very capable guys, although I know we are possibly the most deep team in the playoffs.

Still.....I am just nervous. We need to take one of the first two games, IMO. If not, it's gonna be trouble.

• Pie 1

14 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

I am honestly mostly nervous due to the attrition. We lost some very capable guys, although I know we are possibly the most deep team in the playoffs.

Still.....I am just nervous. We need to take one of the first two games, IMO. If not, it's gonna be trouble.

Preferably game 1. 

• Pie 3