• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canes vs Rags Round 2 Game 1 4pm

1 minute ago, Anybodyhome said:

Rempe can't skate, is a terrible hockey player, but the fear with someone as big and unskilled as he is, you know an illegal hit is coming sooner or later, intentional or not. And, coming from someone that size can definitely hurt someone.

Should that happen, I do believe an eye for an eye is the right play. Take one of their guys out.

He’s gonna try. He knocked out 3+ caps. TDA may come in handy. 

• Pie 1

26 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

He’s gonna try. He knocked out 3+ caps. TDA may come in handy. 

As I posted he knocked out all guys that are slow as dirt...

TDA gives up 50 pounds and 10 inches to Rempe just from a size point Burns may need to answer the bell.

Just now, PantherChris said:

As I posted he knocked out all guys that are slow as dirt...

TDA gives up 50 pounds and 10 inches to Rempe just from a size point Burns may need to answer the bell.

Rempe is also not good at fighting, he’s all size no technique. I think TDA or Lemieux could handle him in a proper fight. 

1 minute ago, Harbingers said:

Rempe is also not good at fighting, he’s all size no technique. I think TDA or Lemieux could handle him in a proper fight. 

Lemieux is a scratch....  idk about that TDA gives up a lot of length... 

It's a terrible exchange but I honestly wouldn't mind seeing Svech drop the gloves with him.... 

1 minute ago, PantherChris said:

Lemieux is a scratch....  idk about that TDA gives up a lot of length... 

It's a terrible exchange but I honestly wouldn't mind seeing Svech drop the gloves with him.... 

dont know why Lemieux is a scratch. He was brought in for games like this specifically.

This already sucks without Mike and Tripp , I don't get why ESPN has to block out local markets , especially one our size , why do they care, last year Bally multicasted up untill the ECF 

Now we have to listen to 2 people that either don't know or don't care about our team

2 minutes ago, KillerKat said:

dont know why Lemieux is a scratch. He was brought in for games like this specifically.

He also added decent scoring when he played too, KK has upped his physical game in the playoffs but I would have rolled with Lemieux 

2 minutes ago, Day1PanthersFan said:

This already sucks without Mike and Tripp , I don't get why ESPN has to block out local markets , especially one our size , why do they care, last year Bally multicasted up untill the ECF 

Now we have to listen to 2 people that either don't know or don't care about our team

Because realistically both fan bases would watch their own broadcast. Big ratings drags in most markets.