• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official American Idol thread.

SmootsDaddy89

Siobhan was weird, and not good for me. Mike's was off, didn't like the song choice... Katie sang well, I just don't like her. Aaron just sang badly...

Casey sounded just like Bob Segar to me last night... I liked it. I still don't care for Lee or Andrew... Andrew is just boring.

But Crystal... she's still the only real performer... if she doesn't win, it just ain't right.

the thing with Crystal for me...and I know they talk about getting your own identity and all....she sounds way too much the same for me every night. I wasn't much of a fan of Katie either...but I think she has gotten alot better each week. The fact that she's young and cute will make her very marketable as well.

I didn't get to see all the performances yet... We went to bed at like 8:00 last night (damn, having a pregnant wife will make you feel like an old geezer at times)... I think I got through Andrew, Aaron, Mike, Crystal, and Katie before I had to let the DVR do its thing and the old lady and I could catch up tonight...

Katie was the best of that group... Aaron had a bad arrangement and was kind of boring, Mike is just too cocky to improve each week, and Andrew got a little better again this week in my opinion... Crystal was kind of boring for me this time, although her performance was a lot better than the rest of what I saw, apart from Katie, who was really really good last night...

I'll offer my opinions on the others after I see them...

Katie Stevens was awesome last night. She, Crystal, Mike, and Casey should be safe.

Lee was ok...as was Aaron and Siobhan was as someone said...wierd.

Urban or Garcia needs to go home tonight...even though Urban was a lot better, he's just not in the same league. I think Andrew Garcia goes home.

Bottom 3 should be Urban, Garcia, and Aaron.

I like Big Mike cuz I think he has a lot of soul and R&B touches to his singing...that said...he ain't much to watch up there...he does a lot of weird things! I also wonder if he gets alot of votes from the old Ruben fans as there are certainly lots of similarities.

I like Big Mike cuz I think he has a lot of soul and R&B touches to his singing...that said...he ain't much to watch up there...he does a lot of weird things! I also wonder if he gets alot of votes from the old Ruben fans as there are certainly lots of similarities.

Reuben's performance style was once described as "extend left hand...extend right hand...extend left hand...etc"

Archived