• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Peter King Snubs Smith

unicar15

Welker is to the Pats what Ricky Proehl used to be for us. The guy you throw to on 3rd and 7. If that moron thinks he's better than MOOSE... (Smitty is in another universe altogether), then he needs to find a new line of work..perhaps the drive thru at Jack in the Box?:biggrinjester::idea:

I actually like Wes Welker, quite a lot.

But picking him as better than Steve Smith and Larry Fitzgerald (as well as others)? That may be the dumbest thing I've seen in years.

(his defensive alignment is a little suspect too; four linemen and four linebackers) :confused:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2009/writers/peter_king/01/06/all-pro-team/index.html?eref=T1

How can you possibly give All-Pro WR to Wes Welker and not Steve Smith??? When was the last time Welker faced double and triple coverages? If he can find ONE GM in the league that would truthfully rather have Welker than Smith lining up wide for him then I'll start to listen but until then this just furthers my belief that King is an idiot.

Peter King is an idiot who loves the Patriots. He hated on the Panthers all year long and gave us no respect in his Fine 15 rankings when we were top 5 in most other power rankings all year long. He slurps the Patritos bad!

Peter King is an idiot who loves the Patriots. He hated on the Panthers all year long and gave us no respect in his Fine 15 rankings when we were top 5 in most other power rankings all year long. He slurps the Patritos bad!

He's probably on Belichick's PR payroll!!:devil:

Archived