• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Saints get 5 primetimes

Lilsmitty09

Thats what happens when your city has nothing to offer but getting wasted and watching football.

ahahahaha

you do know the type of people who think this about new orleans, right? generally they're stupid hicks who can't afford to eat at our 5 star restaurants, see our world class museums, or enjoy our live musical talent.

ahahahaha

you do know the type of people who think this about new orleans, right? generally they're stupid hicks who can't afford to eat at our 5 star restaurants, see our world class museums, or enjoy our live musical talent.

I'm trying to think of a major city in the U.S. that doesn't have all of this.

ahahahaha

So says the 16 yo kid who still lives at home with his parents.

However, you win the SB....you deserve the primetime games.

Better hope that the Saints can play like they did last season. Nothing would be worse than seeing your team suck ass on national tv over and over.

Ask the players, and they would prefer no primetime games. They really mess with their schedules.

Fans love the PT games....players not so much.

ahahahaha

i actually just got back from Paris about a month ago

i didn't know our creole food is served everywhere, nor our jazz, dday museum, french quarter, etc.

Oh, no I mean I pretty much agree with you. I was saying, all major cities have something to do in them. The Saints won the Super Bowl, so everything New Orleans sucks....duh.

Archived