• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Denny Hamlin

Claws

Yeah pit crews are a very important part of winning races. One mistake on pit road could ruin a race. Love the pit crew challenge those guys take a lot of pride in what they do and they should. Man I'm ready for the 600 can't wait for next Sunday. Just got my tix yesterday!

• 3 weeks later...

JGR could have a 1-2 in the points this year, they're amazing. Logano could even make the chase if Harvick doesn't keep wrecking him.

Man, wasn't that some poo? Just like Harvick! I can't stand the prick! I'm glad Joey tried to go over there. Good to see a lil fire outta Joey.

Man, wasn't that some poo? Just like Harvick! I can't stand the prick! I'm glad Joey tried to go over there. Good to see a lil fire outta Joey.

It was funny to me, mainly because I'm built like Joey, to see that wall of crew members protecting Harvick from Logano, who's all of 160 pounds soaking wet with bricks in his pockets.

Don't think Harvick expected normally quiet and reserved Joey to do that!

Anyone else find it funny how as soon a claws got of the jj bandwagon and started pulling hamlin that jj begins to suck and hamlin it's kicking butt.. Lol

hamlin is a beast or else jgr is just on top of their game. Hamlin now reminds me of busch last year... So maybe jgr has put more energy and effort into the 11 team???

Archived