• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Moore's interview on Panthers.com reminds me of the Foster looking at Williams pic

SmootsDaddy89

They should have asked him better questions.

"How does Jimmy's throwing motion compare to yours and would you say his is better?"

"How do you feel about having to wear #3 when Clausen picked #2? Does this make you feel inadequate?"

"Do you feel disreguarded for actually making plays on the field or secretly happy about unhearled potential you may have, sort of like Jimmy?"

"Why have you not bought Smitty some special soda from California? Do you feel Jimmy is trying to win Steve over in a way you have not?"

"If Jimmy asked you to carry his jock to the practice field, would you do it?"

"Would you ever consider wearing panties and goofing around with other guys, like Jimmy has done?"

Jimmy, who do you think has a bigger dick between you and Moore?

"Well at the end of the day, I just want to be one of those guys that lets his size speak for itself."

Matt, who do you think has a bigger dick between you and Clausen?

"Uh... well, we both grew up in California... and, well, I wouldn't really know."

Moore's first inclination that the Panthers were not and are not sold on him as of YET is when they allowed him to sign his one-year tender while not extending him. It doesn't mean an extention won't happen, but they are being cautious and part of that process is to see if he can hold on to the starting spot.

Jimmy, who do you think has a bigger dick between you and Moore?

"Well at the end of the day, I just want to be one of those guys that lets his size speak for itself."

Matt, who do you think has a bigger dick between you and Clausen?

"Uh... well, we both grew up in California... and, well, I wouldn't really know."

I Lol'd

Moore did play well last season, but his 3 TDs and 5 Ints in '07 didn't inspire much confidence. Don't know how he or anyone else could expect management to put all their eggs in his basket. He also threw a shitload of INTs in college- 33 TDs and 32 INTs, and 26 of those INTs were in his last two years at Oregon State. IMO he should feel damn lucky to even be competing for a starting job in the NFL.

Some of you who think those were rude questions better not ever get a job in ratings/hits related media. You'd be fired after a week. A Clausen/Moore storyline sells...asking Matt about about his off-season workout and his thoughts on the season only sell to us uber fans. You have to think of your market. The media is a bloodthirsty piranha.

Even if the local media REALLY was berating him with inappropriate questions that he may not particularly like or want to answer (they weren't, funny how Matt Moore apparently has a huge vagina and needs everyone on the huddle to belittle the reporters for asking relevant questions though.) HE HAS TO BE ABLE TO ANSWER THEM BETTER THAN THAT.

Period. He's the face of the franchise right now. If he can't field questions about his competition at QB better than that, he will be benched FOR THAT REASON ALONE.

I dont know I just listened to it and I didnt get the same vibe you all did. For me he wasnt rude just nonchalant. He has always been like that. I think everybody wants a controversy. I just want a winner and could care less if its Moore, Clausen or Pike.

I didn't get a bad vibe either. I think most of you have picked sides already, and we can all tell the bias based on some avatars.

Some of you who think those were rude questions better not ever get a job in ratings/hits related media. You'd be fired after a week. A Clausen/Moore storyline sells...asking Matt about about his off-season workout and his thoughts on the season only sell to us uber fans. You have to think of your market. The media is a bloodthirsty piranha.

It's Mike Craft for christ sakes. The panthers site is for more insight on the team, not for ratings or media darling bullshit.

Archived