• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

BOBCATS Should Go After DWADE

This Lineup Would be Sweet(and yes I change some of the starters around I think its a better line up) I think we could contend for a title with wade here in charlotte.

pg: DJ

sg: wade

sf: Jackson

pf: Thomas

c: Chandler

bench: felton wallace diaw hughes nazy

Completely plausible.... and you neg repped me for claiming that 10 mil a year is too much for a MLB

not going to happen anytime soon, i think alot of people don't understand the salary cap and the way things work in the nba, to sign wade we would need to clear somewhere between 16 and 20 million dollars in cap space(hard to do since mostl nba contracts are 100% guaranteed) so we can't just clear cap space the way the nfl does, and wade would have to want to be here(love charlotte but miami is on whole different level esp. if you have a little $$)and either way the only team to win a championship with a big time free agent in the last 15 or so years were the lakers(shaq)

MJ said yesterday on the radio that he plans to make a couple of moves this offseason to get better and go deeper in the playoffs next season.

And when he said.. "go deeper in the playoffs" that kinda made me a little excited that maybe.. he's aiming to make a big splash. But with the cap, I don't see what much he can do really.

Archived