• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So why did you ever join the Huddle?

Brokenbad

I reluctantly joined a few years after the official Panthers board went down the crapper due to all the trolling and personal attacks. I believe that Zod was using his affiliation with the organization as a means to spread his gospel regarding the fact that there was a new forum on the horizon that would be a sort of Panthers' heaven that would exist after the hell of the official Panthers forum was destroyed for its sins.

Like I said, I reluctantly saw the light. Zod began speaking to me through my conscience, and I finally was baptized by Kurb and took my place among the likes of Scottie (Mr. Scot), P-55 (panthers55), Raging Bull, Rayz(Rayzor), Skew, Squirrel, Samuel L. Jackson, Beaux Berry, SCpanthefan, Magnus, Beaston, Doc (Dockery), JR (Jonny Rockets) and others (feel free to edit if you feel left out).

I thank Zod for this good fortune everyday, and do my best to be an ambassador to his name, though there seem to be reprobate that rears its ugly from time to time which brings out the worst in us. Who knew that devils would be among us in Panther heaven...? Anyway!

In Zod We Trust!

I reluctantly joined a few years after the official Panthers board went down the crapper due to all the trolling and personal attacks. I believe that Zod was using his affiliation with the organization as a means to spread his gospel regarding the fact that there was a new forum on the horizon that would be a sort of Panthers' heaven that would exist after the hell of the official Panthers forum was destroyed for its sins.

Like I said, I reluctantly saw the light. Zod began speaking to me through my conscience, and I finally was baptized by Kurb and took my place among the likes of Scottie (Mr. Scot), P-55 (panthers55), Raging Bull, Rayz(Rayzor), Skew, Squirrel, Samuel L. Jackson, Beaux Berry, SCpanthefan, Magnus, Beaston, Doc (Dockery), JR (Jonny Rockets) and others (feel free to edit if you feel left out).

I thank Zod for this good fortune everyday, and do my best to be an ambassador to his name, though there seem to be reprobate that rears its ugly from time to time which brings out the worst in us. Who knew that devils would be among us in Panther heaven...? Anyway!

In Zod We Trust!

Oh my, I can't believe I was mentioned. I feel loved.

u guys r lame. I figured most people posted here because of the Kittens and all the hot avatars/sigs

Me. It was actually a smoking hot pic of the most perfect ass I had ever seen that brought me here. That and in the beginning, posters could post x-rated pics as well.

Oh yea, and Panther football talk.

Well I've been a die hard panthers fan since the Wesley Walls era (my favorite player of all time) anyways I was at work and my manager (god awful redskins fan) was braggin abt how awesome their forum and team is and how jason campbell was the second coming of donovan mcnabb (which is funny now that he"s gone and mcnabbs there)...anyways he introduced me to the forum world and I've been addicted since...even after I've been neg repped soo many times.

I did a google search for midget tossing contests. Somehow it found this place.

Rofl. The comedy is one major reason why I'm still here.

Unfortunately, I'm pretty sure 88 Bronco is serious. There have been many comments here about midget tossing contests.

Archived