• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Not-so-popular movies you've seen recently that you surprisingly liked...

Samuel L. Jackson

From the 90s: Heart & Souls with Robert Downey Jr.

Light hearted, funny, very 90s-ish

A recent one that was somewhat popular: RocknRolla

I'm a Guy Ritchie fan but had never gotten around to seeing this. Revolver was an odd one for me, but I absolutely love Lock Stock & ******. I gotta say, RocknRolla was awesome.

Zoooombie Thread.

I gave Scott Pilgrim vs. The World a chance, and even with its incredibly forward attempts to be a "hipster" movie I still liked it a whole lot more than I thought I would've.

Excellent art direction, only comic-book film to actually look like a comic-book.

Crossing Over was surprisingly good. Good performance from the arab girl and a pretty good cast.. The hot blonde from She's Out of My League (chick flick, not so good) was in it and she shows her bewbies, which are nice!! :D

The Nines - while not a great movie, it makes you think, what if...

Daniel Tosh - Completely Serious - funny as hell.

Jerry Seinfeld - I'm telling you for last time - funny as hell.

Four Brothers was good.

Not a big fan of vampire flicks, but Daybreakers was probably the best I've ever seen.

You wouldn't believe it, but Whip It is actually a very good movie. The chick from inception does a pretty good job with that role.

Jacob's Ladder - great psychological mindf***.

Defiance - Good movie. Not a whole lot of plot involved, but a good movie..

The Exorcism of Emily Rose (not a horror flick).. - Probably scariest movie I've ever seen, because it is based on a true story.. which I researched afterwards, and they have some of the actual footage from the true story on youtube, which is horrifying..

The Joneses - Demi Moore and David Duchovny (in his Californication type of personality).. They could have done much more with this story, but it really makes you think what if and it also helps show part of the reason why this country is in the mess it is in..

Archived