• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Akward office moment, from the new guy...

Hotsauce

So I have been training at my new job for 3 weeks. My company gave me a binder, where I have a daily checklist of activities to take care of. At the begining of each week, my manager is supposed to review my comments in the book, and sign off on them.

I filled it out, and gave it to him first thing this Monday morning. My cubicle just so happens to face the bathroom and I have the pleasure of knowing who is doing the poopin!

So here comes the totally aweful moment of the day. My manager just went walking into the john with my binder tucked under his arm. It has literally been 15 minutes since he has been in there, with the binder that I have to continue to write in for the next 3 months.

I sure hope he washes his hands!

I had been watching the door closely for the past 20 mins, I wanted to avoid eye contact, but he just walked out and gave me the nod.

Yep, when I get that back, I am photo copying every page and getting a new binder.

Thanks for the suggestion!

I had been watching the door closely for the past 20 mins, I wanted to avoid eye contact, but he just walked out and gave me the nod.

Yep, when I get that back, I am photo copying every page and getting a new binder.

;)

Don't be a wimp. You think the effing Marlboro Man would've done those womanly actions?!

Archived