• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

POLL: Who Will Be 2nd WR

Lilsmitty09

2nd WR?  

138 members have voted

1. 1. 2nd WR?

• Lafell
    • Jarrett
    • Moore
    • Edwards

Jarrett. Most time with the offense. Most time with Moore. Most actual playtime. WR is a hard position to come in and immediately produce at, and Fox has always put more faith in his vets than his rookies.

Jarrett. Most time with the offense. Most time with Moore. Most actual playtime. WR is a hard position to come in and immediately produce at, and Fox has always put more faith in his vets than his rookies.

If fox put martin and moore in over jarrett then I don't really think he's following his vet philosophy too much with jarrett.

If fox put martin and moore in over jarrett then I don't really think he's following his vet philosophy too much with jarrett.

I believe he was trying to say that Jarret will play the most time because he's played the most with the team and with MATT Moore, I don't think he meant that Kenny Moore the receiver would get the most play time.

I believe he was trying to say that Jarret will play the most time because he's played the most with the team and with MATT Moore, I don't think he meant that Kenny Moore the receiver would get the most play time.

I meant MATT Moore. If fox put moore and martin in over jarrett with MATT Moore in at QB then I don't have any indication that jarrett will be the #2 based on the loyalty of Fox.

I meant MATT Moore. If fox put moore and martin in over jarrett with MATT Moore in at QB then I don't have any indication that jarrett will be the #2 based on the loyalty of Fox.

Rofl this confusion with names is hilarious to watch.

i agree with you. its funny how laffel is becoming like a dark horse by the fan base. we picked laffel first, but it seems like everyone is more excited about edwards. i wish we could get an interview of what laffel is doing in camp, and how he is coming along.

I just didn't like how so many people picked Lafell. Basically, he seems to have the same problems as Jarrett (who I think will be #2 and will do decent, if not well). I see Jarrett as the #2 with Edwards playing #3.

I dont know why everyone is picking Jarrett, a guy whose 3yr career has been 33catches, 338yds and 1td. If thats our second option at WR they we're in trouble folks!

I picked Lafell, because he just looks like a young Anquan Boldin, and isn't slow like Jarrett

I dont know why everyone is picking Jarrett, a guy whose 3yr career has been 33catches, 338yds and 1td. If thats our second option at WR they we're in trouble folks!

I picked Lafell, because he just looks like a young Anquan Boldin, and isn't slow like Jarrett

It's not about production, it's about Jarrett having more experience in the offense. His numbers will go up this year, obviously, considering he will be the #2. They aren't going to put Lafell, a rookie, in as the #2. Also, Lafell seems to be a Jarrett clone by the reports anyway.

I hope you're joking. That quote by Smith has been addressed by Smith himself in an interview or two. Also, stop linking to that shitty site please.

If it was only 20 bucks why would it matter? Admit it, you want to see Jarrett succeed (why wouldn't any Panthers fan?)! :P

I don't know why Smitty's OWN WORDS cause you such heartache. The site didn't make it up either! If you have a source where Smitty has disavowed what he said, then post it!

i picked Jarrett

i think he will show us something

I think he and Moore are gonna shine and if Jimmy somehow upsets the apple cart his chances for success get even better. This is not a jimmy >/< Matt opinion but rather a rookie making a splash by making things work with a previously unexploited commodity. Not to mention Jarrett is the slowest of the four and therefore probably more aptly suited for success with Jimmy from a timing standpoint.

Archived