• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NBA Finals: Los Angeles Lakers vs. Boston Celtics

King Taharqa

Who will win?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Los Angeles Lakers
    • Boston Celtics

Well i can see you're still a moron so i will quote myself. Yup looks like i said we drafted him to trade him to the Lakers. I understand you were like 5 when this happened and don't remember it so i thought i would give you some proof. It's ok to be wrong little kid. When you grow up you will realize it. Would you stop googling me too. Thats just really gay and scary. And since you keep googling and want to see me so bad, i will be at Jack's at 2:30 on friday watching the football. I will come outside to meet you since you're not old enough to come in.

lol you jump through so many hoops to justify your man love for the shinns and kobe that you don't get he pissed all over your team and you can't wait to ask for more.

Maybe one day you'll grow up yourself and learn not do idolize spoiled rapists.

I'LL MEET YOU SOMEWHERE IRL AND THEN WE'LL SEE WHO'S THE MAN.

You're such a useless fine young male.

lol you jump through so many hoops to justify your man love for the shinns and kobe that you don't get he pissed all over your team and you can't wait to ask for more.

Maybe one day you'll grow up yourself and learn not do idolize spoiled rapists.

I'LL MEET YOU SOMEWHERE IRL AND THEN WE'LL SEE WHO'S THE MAN.

You're such a useless fine young male.

HAHA Awwww look how upset the little guy got. That Napoleon syndrome is coming out. So big and strong behind that computer. You sound like you're benching like 250Gb's there.

ya...like no other pro athlete at the top of his choosen sport is anything like Kobe!!!!

Little lesson here boys and girls....you ever get to be the best at what you do, a little attitude has to go along with it and be sure to be prepared to have some haters along the way!

Kobe wasn't the "best at what he does" when he was first drafted, if so, he would have started over Eddie Jones his rookie year. The funny part is that the national media lambasted Eli Manning for refusing to sign with San Diego if drafted by them #1 overall and forcing a trade to NY but no one outside of Charlotte seems to remember Kobe coming straight out of high school and his agent saying he wouldn't play anywhere other than LA. Imagine the backlash if Lebron James (who actually WAS the #1 pick and one of the most hyped prospects in NBA history) had taken the same hard stance about who he would and wouldn't play for.

Hidden

HAHA Awwww look how upset the little guy got. That Napoleon syndrome is coming out. So big and strong behind that computer. You sound like you're benching like 250Gb's there.

You question someone's maturity in the same post you invite them to have a physical confrontation irl over an opinion you read on the internet.

You idolize spoiled rapists like Shinn and Kobe, and overlook the way they fuged your team into the dirt just so you can continue to get erections.

You try to point out how wrong I am by posting articles and links that back up what I have to say, and then lol like you're some kind of genius, when much like a neutered dog, you don't get it.

You're the one that can't debate this issue and resort to insults and slander when you realize you have nothing left to stand on.

Like I said, you're a useless, nuthugging fine young male.

But don't worry, you can always:

A. Question my maturity while using 3rd grade insults.

B. Offer to meet me in person for a confrontation because that's so mature. Dude for the last time, I don't want to meet you, because then I'd have to bang your girlfriend. And there's NO telling where that's been.

C. Bring up KT.

D. Point out how right I am while making yourself look completely and utterly stupid.

E. Kill yourself.

Any of those are fine with me.

Look at how upset I am. :(

My poor widdle feewings r hurted. :cry:

Perkins is out for game 7 with two torn knee ligaments. Will also miss the start of next season more then likely as well.

http://sports.espn.go.com/boston/nba/news/story?id=5294006

"Physically, I'm in pain," Perkins said. "I hurt my knee pretty badly. I'm out for tomorrow. There's nothing I could do about it. It's a torn MCL and torn PCL, so I gotta watch from the sideline."

Perkins admitted he's hurt more mentally than physically by being on the sideline. Lacerte told him that if the injury occurred in December, he'd likely have missed the rest of the season, which suggests that Perkins is likely set to miss the start of the 2010-11 season as he rehabs.

No poo....and the topics that were being discussed were about his behavior in the past. It's ok, we get that he is your lord and savior.

actually...no...you are...because apparently your opinion is always correct!

There you go chubby.

Why do you think he fell to 16th? Nobody wanted a spoiled brat on their roster.

LOL, yeah and after tomorrow night he'll have 5 NBA Championships.

People, what you are dealing with here is a Frisco Bay area Norcaler. They hate and envy everything Socal.

Hey, how'd those Golden State Warriors do this year? Maybe next year they'll even bring NBA caliber basketball to the Bay area. :rofl:

Kobe wasn't the "best at what he does" when he was first drafted, if so, he would have started over Eddie Jones his rookie year. The funny part is that the national media lambasted Eli Manning for refusing to sign with San Diego if drafted by them #1 overall and forcing a trade to NY but no one outside of Charlotte seems to remember Kobe coming straight out of high school and his agent saying he wouldn't play anywhere other than LA. Imagine the backlash if Lebron James (who actually WAS the #1 pick and one of the most hyped prospects in NBA history) had taken the same hard stance about who he would and wouldn't play for.

Kobe was an 18 year old with potential. Same as Andrew Bynum was when the Lakers got him with the 10th pick. You have to be able to wait for them to develop. Expecting them to push aside an established NBA starter is both ignorant as well as damaging to their future in the NBA.

Now Eli was a 3 year starter in College with great blood lines ready to excel in the NFL. The Chargers took him anyway despite his demands and proceeded to buttfug the Giants in a draft day trade. The fact Charlotte wasn't able to do the same to Los Angeles is on your team at the time. Tough poo.

Archived