• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Do you have a sports team you love more than the Panthers?

I've been a Duke basketball fan since I could barely walk, well before the Panthers were a team.. Mostly because my step dad's father was in the Duke football hall of fame. So at least by seniority I'd have to go with Duke.

My cousins great-aunt's son is on the Duke football hall of fame.

:P

CFB>>>>>>>>>>>>>>NFL for me

ehhhh

maybe if I went to a college that had a competitive football team I'd agree, but I don't(yet) :(

anyways..

1) Panthers

2) Carolina Hurricanes

3) Washington Nationals

4) CFB

I can't stand the NBA so I don't really care about any team.

The spirit is great and college crowds can be a blast, but I just can't stand the blatant mismatches at certain positions deciding games and the refs...oh dear God do I hate college refs.

In the SEC there aren't too many mismatches all things considered...for me you just can't beat the tradition and the rivalries.

alabama fields a pro team, florida has had better receivers than anyone can cover for the last two decades, and south carolina and vanderbilt shouldn't even be playing.

also you of all people should know what a handicap it is having les miles as a coach.

alabama fields a pro team, florida has had better receivers than anyone can cover for the last two decades, and south carolina and vanderbilt shouldn't even be playing.

also you of all people should know what a handicap it is having les miles as a coach.

so basically there aren't that many mismatches. saban's coaching also makes a lot of otherwise unremarkable players look better than they really are. that's why bama put so many in the nfl last year and lsu from 00-05 or so.

and yes, les blows but i can't see him here past another year or two. while his on field coaching blows he recruits like a motherfuger and will have the cupboard sitting pretty for whoever we hire.

Archived