• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What are you hoping to see at E3 this year?

SmootsDaddy89

A true World of Warcraft killer.

Not that I'm a WoW hater, in fact far from it. I happily played for the better part of the games lifespan. But I am ready for the next evolution of the genre.

This.

The game isn't what it was years ago for sure. I don't expect anything to kill WoW but maybe something ON PAR with it, maybe something a bit more adultish. People have tried and failed though. It's just really hard when they have such a grasp on the market and have a new expansion rolling out.

I heard that a new Total War game will be announced. I'm not sure if that's true but I hope they go to an era that will work well.

The word going around is that it won't involve gunpowder weapons and there was a teaser that showed Japanese caligraphy or something.

Sounds like they'll be going back to Shogun.

Yeah, Shogun 2 has pretty much already been confirmed. :)

http://www.nowgamer.com/news/3304/shogun-2-total-war-revealed

This.

The game isn't what it was years ago for sure. I don't expect anything to kill WoW but maybe something ON PAR with it, maybe something a bit more adultish. People have tried and failed though. It's just really hard when they have such a grasp on the market and have a new expansion rolling out.

It's such a colossal task to develop something even close to on par with wow. How can you compete with a company that brings in 100s of millions a month? It looks like the new star wars is being done right. That's the only game/company I can ever see coming close.

Archived