• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dan Gilbert's writes a STRONG open letter to Cavs fans

Dpantherman

I hope he wins....he needs to win. In a short time he went from the darling of the NBA to this...perception is reality.

Trust me, if he wins a title, he will be the darling again. If Kobe Bryant can overcome his rape trial to become a hero and nice guy to alot of these dudes on here, LeBron can overcome the hate he's getting for going to a better team.

Trust me, if he wins a title, he will be the darling again. If Kobe Bryant can overcome his rape trial to become a hero and nice guy to alot of these dudes on here, LeBron can overcome the hate he's getting for going to a better team.

Its not his team, its Wade's team, you know the guy who actually strapped a team on his back and won a title.

Lebron Pippen is his new name. LOL

Its not his team, its Wade's team, you know the guy who actually strapped a team on his back and won a title.

Pippen has 6 rings, is a top 50 player, and is a HOFer. I dont think LeBron would mind that. LOL. Call him what you want, just call him champ when he puts that ring on his finger baby!

Pippen has 6 rings, is a top 50 player, and is a HOFer. I dont think LeBron would mind that. LOL. Call him what you want, just call him champ when he puts that ring on his finger baby!

I've always thought Lebron would be a better Comp player then the main threat. He's more of a Pippen type player in my opinion. I think you'll see that in the next 5 years, might not be next season though.

Don't get it twisted, this is a VERY calculated move on the part of the Cavaliers to prevent a mass exodus of season ticket holders from turning the keys back in to the building. He's trying to make himself look like "one of them", in feeling betrayed the way they feel so that they'll stick with the team instead of feeling like the Cavaliers were too cheap or too bad to bring him back.

This isn't a dumb move on his part to be honest. I think he just saved more season tickets and sold more season tickets than he would have if he had just kept his mouth shut.

Btw lets not get carried away D-Wade had a pretty good team

He had Shaq, Jason Williams, Gary Payton, Udonis Haslem, James Posey, Antoine Walker, Jason Kapono and Alonzo Mourning.

I will call him a pussy for not staying in Cleveland and winning a championship by himself, I guess he wasnt good enough to do so, unlike D wade.

Its hilarious how you have to defend LBJ when most of the country can see what a pompus jackass he is and I used to like the guy.

Honestly, my favorite NBA player who isnt a Bobcat ( because G Force has been my fav since 04) is K Durant. He is a true team player and he will win a title before LBJ, thats right, OKlahoma will finish top 4 in the west next year, perhaps top 2.

Btw lets not get carried away D-Wade had a pretty good team

He had Shaq, Jason Williams, Gary Payton, Udonis Haslem, James Posey, Antoine Walker, Jason Kapono and Alonzo Mourning.

lol, Payton, Shaq, Walker and Zo were all in an old folks home that year, Wade averaged 35 points a game and strapped the team on his back. Remember they were down 0-2 and D Wade hit the game winner in game 3, he is the reason they won that title, no doubt about it.

Archived