• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Droid X

Darth Biscuit

I'm really happy with my Incredible. Size wise it's what a phone needs to be and the lack of a pull out keyboard has not been a problem.I didn't know how i'd feel about a touch screen only phone but this one works wonderful.

Also, the phone is really fast and can stand up to the X with no problem. I dont need the TV connection so size wise, the X doesn't offer much too me.

I'm really happy with my Incredible. Size wise it's what a phone needs to be and the lack of a pull out keyboard has not been a problem.I didn't know how i'd feel about a touch screen only phone but this one works wonderful.

Also, the phone is really fast and can stand up to the X with no problem. I dont need the TV connection so size wise, the X doesn't offer much too me.

ya im loving mine too.

Me too. I haven't looked back since I got mine and with Swype who needs a physical keyboard? Not me!

Not to mention the locked encrypted bootloader on the Droid X will render your phone useless if you try to mod it. I've already rooted my Incredible and flashed ROMs and I can't imagine anything more awesome than being able to completely customize/overclock/undervolt your phone from the kernel up.

Me too. I haven't looked back since I got mine and with Swype who needs a physical keyboard? Not me!

Not to mention the locked encrypted bootloader on the Droid X will render your phone useless if you try to mod it. I've already rooted my Incredible and flashed ROMs and I can't imagine anything more awesome than being able to completely customize/overclock/undervolt your phone from the kernel up.

Same here with my Droid. I can do anything I want to it and its still the fastest rooted phone on the market. I can run Pandora, surf the net, and run live wallpapers and still be faster then any stock android phone. Now thats what you call awesome right there.

Saw it tonight. It is awesome - almost to the point of me leaving blackberry for it. But I really like buttons instead of touch screen.

You can always get the droid 2 then. It comes out in aug. While it won't be as large as the droid x it will have the same slide out key board as the droid.

You can always get the droid 2 then. It comes out in aug. While it won't be as large as the droid x it will have the same slide out key board as the droid.

Might as well get a Droid and save some money. The Droid 2 is only a small mod of the old Moto Droid.

Will the Droid 2 have the same features as X? When in Aug? Will it be on VZW?

No and yes. It will be slower then the X but it will be supported by Verizon. I would ether get the Droid X or go and get the old Moto Droid. The Droid 2 just is a copy of Moto Droid with a speed bump up and a small one to boot.

what's after the Droid 2?

Something HTC brings out. They hate when Motorola tops them. Still the great thing about android is google bring out the updates so everyone's phone never really dies. It just keeps getting the newest update without having to buy a new phone.

Archived