• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Iphone or Droid. Help!

jbland

Someone convince me why I even need a smart phone. Wife and I are going to get a new phones today and I have no intention of paying an additional 29.95 for a data plan. I sit in front of a computer all day and have 3 pcs at home I don't see a need to get all that on my phone but she of course sees it as a necessity.

Someone convince me why I even need a smart phone. Wife and I are going to get a new phones today and I have no intention of paying an additional 29.95 for a data plan. I sit in front of a computer all day and have 3 pcs at home I don't see a need to get all that on my phone but she of course sees it as a necessity.

I wouldnt get one...but a lot of the non smart phones still make you pay about 9.99 extra for nothing.

I wouldnt get one...but a lot of the non smart phones still make you pay about 9.99 extra for nothing.

So can I tell my wife no because Saltman said she doesn't need it? I am going to need you to pm me your number because I am pretty sure she will want to have a few words with you.

Yeah, I know people who love ATK, thought about installing but I don't have many apps or widgets running. I just go into applications and kill whatever I want. (however I just looked and found that an app that I used last night was still running in the background, so maybe I will install it after all) :D
Also get a wifi killer, it goes on your home screen(s) and is easier to manage than manually turning off/on wifi...which sucks down the battery just as much as gps does.

switch to sprint, problem solved

Explain please.....

Our plans are just about up and we have had Verizon for about 5 years. Bad thing is that we really don't even get a signal in our own home. Not sure why she insists on keeping them as our carrier.

look up sprints everything plans. you get free web, data and all that other b.s for free and free mobile to mobile to any carrier. then you get anytime minutes for landlines and nights and weekends start at 7... I dont work for them but go check out there website, i think the everything plan starts around 44.99

Archived