• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Insane People on Twitter

CharlotteBeer.com

Every now and then I'll stumble upon someone on Twitter who I'm convinced is genuinely psychotic.

Today, I found "silentsound49":

Homebrewed pirate radios are sometimes called granades. I meant a real bomb kind though. Who cares your address, accts, pins, passwords.

They do have alot of lists of information on all y,all. That's why I recommended a granade. I found out 2day that is a slang for homebrew.

If you let me know the exact number & letter of their apt I will take a chance on getting charged by publishing it world wide. LOL

I've explained over & over that it will not be my family or friends that kill those sick stalkers who are harassing me. I won't know who.

With their home phone speaker plugged into the audio beam, the retards think nobody will know they are out. Y,all must all be retarded.

They call into their own home phone while on the road. I can hear the road & vehicle sounds in the background. Duh huh.

Yeah, it sounded like they were in and out, but kept the sound files rolling & phone line open, & shot at me while in their apt.

They did sleep sound files yesterday a few times & then last night so I got a few hours of sleep.They said they did some theft using slp fls

I still say it was the midgets that killed Jack.

No I don't think that the others are still doing the road poo routines or SS. Jennifer Watson stole their electronics & harassed them.

Peaches is no longer involved, he had some WVir and Ala mixed in, but I saw him around Waxhaw & then in Hendersonville with kid manniquins,

I've traveled and know accents. Y,all are all Carolinians. I know a hell of alot of y,alls ugly faces too.

My police record has a document of my sanity by a psychiatrist. So F** y,all. You idiots who have been involved are not sane Drugs not excs

Anybody with any sense would. The police should. And no it doesn't matter what is the most recent twitter message, they are all listed.

I just want somebody to kill them.

Yeah, a few months ago they claimed it was microwave ovens with the door torn off. They are retarded & interested in violent abuse crime.

She talks obsessively about midgets and Jennifer Watson, who apparently smells of wet diapers and excrement. Some of that stuff is so insane that I feel almost obligated to let the police know.

Nah, it could be all for real and they are smart enough to make you think she is crazy so no one suspects them after they make their move...

I'm not without my own paranoia, and normally I wouldn't rule it out. But just read through some of her Twitter feed. I've been around enough crazy family members to recognize madness when I see it.

Archived