• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Difference Between a Bro and a Guido

NJPanthers12

I want to once and for all make it clear that I am not a guido and state the differences between a bro and a guido.

Bros love being able to brag about their drinking plans to friends at work. Bros especially love to rehash stories on Monday morning about their wild weekend, which inevitably end with the phrase, “Dude we were so fuged up!” Theya also enjoy calling girls sl uts to their faces and running mad bro trains. Bros are also scientifically proven to be the best looking and smartest human beings on the planet. It is not an opinion but more a fact and whoever does not agree is just a bro hater. Most importantly bros only wear ankle socks and if you do not wear ankle socks your are the ultimate bro hater.

****** are dumb italians (i am italian) who spend hours upon hours getting ready and gelling their hair for the night. Bros dont need all that time to get ready because bros are the best looking people on the planet. They like to pump their fists and start fights, but would never dare to fight a bro because they know they would lose.

Therefor in conclusions bros are better then ****** and now everyone knows. I hope this clarifies everything for everyone ecspecially saltman.

I want to once and for all make it clear that I am not a guido and state the differences between a bro and a guido.

Bros love being able to brag about their drinking plans to friends at work. Bros especially love to rehash stories on Monday morning about their wild weekend, which inevitably end with the phrase, “Dude we were so fuged up!” Theya also enjoy calling girls sl uts to their faces and running mad bro trains. Bros are also scientifically proven to be the best looking and smartest human beings on the planet. It is not an opinion but more a fact and whoever does not agree is just a bro hater. Most importantly bros only wear ankle socks and if you do not wear ankle socks your are the ultimate bro hater.

****** are dumb italians (i am italian) who spend hours upon hours getting ready and gelling their hair for the night. Bros dont need all that time to get ready because bros are the best looking people on the planet. They like to pump their fists and start fights, but would never dare to fight a bro because they know they would lose.

Therefor in conclusions bros are better then ****** and now everyone knows. I hope this clarifies everything for everyone ecspecially saltman.

Makes perfect sense, bro :wink:

Also see: Difference between a Douche and a Turd Sandwich.

you like bromances right? A bro having a romance with another bro?? is this correct???

yes a bromance is sacred between two bros. its the ultiamte repsect you can have for another bro. someone that has your utmost respect, someone you are ready to go into battle with whenever a dumb smut wants a dobule team, someone you would not mind conducting a train for with the rest of his bros.

Archived