• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tattoorhinos thoughts about today and some pics

tattoorhino

I've been worried about lafell since the moment we drafted him...here's the issues I have.

1) Every LSU fan I've talked to (I know three or four) complains about the amount of drops this guy had. One guy (who knows a lot about football) said that he felt like they lost confidence in him so much that they started throwing the ball to other people in pressure situations.

2) Tyke Tolbert pushed for us to draft him because he is an LSU alumn. Now I'm not saying that a guy would risk that if he wasn't for sure a prospect would turn out alright but is there a chance that we passed up on a better prospect because of Tolbert and his connections?

I'm not saying Lafell is doomed or anything I just don't like guys who can't catch the football...as a wide receiver that is job number one...otherwise what are you even doing out there.

you can toss me in that group. ive been a little curious to see how his college drops may translate to the nfl. ive heard all the arguments that he has had poo qb's the last years...and i agree. BUT, i spoke to an individual who played right beside lafell the last two years...and he said that lafell has small hands compared to his size, which makes this person think is the reason for his drops. don't get me wrong, i have confidence in him and want him to succeed more than anyone. but i wasn't necessarily jumping with joy or hanging from the chandilier over this pick. ftw.

Dont be worried about small hands, man. Catching, first and foremost comes from focus followed by 3d spacial perception. I would be much more worried if he gets scared or distracted easily. That being said I am concerned about the whole "dropsies" issue as well.

Catching a football properly isnt hard. Catching a football while tracking it over defenders while keeping tabs on where everybody is on the field without looking directly at them is much harder.

Be worried about small brains, small ambition, small bones, or maybe even small balls.

So I just got my first smart phone and started a twitter account @tattoorhino, I guees thats how you say it. Anyway I will be tweeting from camp Monday if anyone is interested along with taking several pics. I am new to the whole tweet thing so if you know how to do it follow me if you want.

you can toss me in that group. ive been a little curious to see how his college drops may translate to the nfl. ive heard all the arguments that he has had poo qb's the last years...and i agree. BUT, i spoke to an individual who played right beside lafell the last two years...and he said that lafell has small hands compared to his size, which makes this person think is the reason for his drops. don't get me wrong, i have confidence in him and want him to succeed more than anyone. but i wasn't necessarily jumping with joy or hanging from the chandilier over this pick. ftw.

Does that means he has a small pension?

Im talking last year in TC. Goodson did have fumbling problems also but I can remember Fiametta getting yelled at more than once last year to make sure he wrapped the ball up. No matter, He looks really good so far this year after 3 practices in.

Archived