• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Lets face it

panthers1789

This is so funny, and this is the true test of a fan. You have a quarterback who had a couple bad games and everyone forgets everything he did for us. Sure, he is starting to get a little old(34), but you know what, I'd rather have jake behind center than anyone else in the league. The only coach that is on my hitlist right now is Turg, this guy if ****** horrible. If anyone needs to go, its him, not Jake, Fox, or Davidson.

I can't wait till this turns into a good forum again... I'm guessing 3 weeks, 4 tops.

how can some of you say you would abandon the Panthers if one player keeps playing?

what great, loyal fans... you are better than this.. if you are gonna bandwagon off, then f*cking do it already and quit with the drama and bitching

now flame me. why not.

This is so funny, and this is the true test of a fan. You have a quarterback who had a couple bad games and everyone forgets everything he did for us. Sure, he is starting to get a little old(34), but you know what, I'd rather have jake behind center than anyone else in the league. The only coach that is on my hitlist right now is Turg, this guy if ****** horrible. If anyone needs to go, its him, not Jake, Fox, or Davidson.

Jake has had many bad games this year, and it's a pattern that has gotten worse every year. He was a hero in 2003 and 2005, but his time seems to have ended, the league knows how he plays now, he fools no one, no one is scared of him. I know we'll have him next year, but the fact is, I don't see us winning the super bowl with a QB like Jake (that is if we get a good D again). The NFL is becoming more defensive minded lately, and they are tearing him apart.

Any quarterback recommendations for next season?

He was picking on you for typing opinion instead of option there man. Was kinda funny too ;)

I say we let Moore get the reins with Jake backing him up for a season or two, but what do I know? I also wanted to bring in Vinny to replace McCoy too. Crazy talk, right?

Archived