• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I do not see how many can claim Ryan to be an "elite" qb.

Pox 08

This is scary. I feel like my ability to tell if a player is great or not is getting severely slack and my judgment to be lacking every time I see someone talk about how good Matt Ryan is and all I can do is scratch my head and say "Huh?"

Matt Ryan is good. Now, I will agree with you. He is not as good as everybody wants to think. He was NFL ready and was able to start right off, good for him. But he's not elite by any stretch of the imagination. He is an average QB. Matt Moore outplayed him at the end of last season. Not saying Matt Moore is "elite". At least, not yet. ;)

heard it this morning on fnz

Well if it was Chris McClain who said that, then that's not a surprise. That guy is a big slurper to any athlete who appears on the show, and since Moore has several times it doesn't surprise me that he said that. Not many of our fans around here make claims that quickly about Moore.

Well if it was Chris McClain who said that, then that's not a surprise. That guy is a big slurper to any athlete who appears on the show, and since Moore has several times it doesn't surprise me that he said that. Not many of our fans around here make claims that quickly about Moore.

I agree with you, and def. was not lumping most panther fans into my comment. I was just saying....there are crazy people that say matty ice is elite....and there are crazy people who think matt moore has shown enough to prove he can be an allpro qb.....and there are crazy people who you used to think the earth is flat.....

etc etc

almost as bad as local sports hosts in charlotte talking how matt moore has the makings of a all-pro quarterback....after he did good in 8 meaningless games.

Jesus atleast ryan was drafted and lead his team to the playoffs and won ROTY....

Meaningless huh? When Carolina knocked out the NY Giants from the playoffs and when Carolina beat Minnesota, who was vying for the #1 seed. But your exactly right, meaningless.

And you just said that 8games is meaningless. 8 freaking games is half the season LOL :rolleyes:. Your credibility went down the drain buddy

Meaningless huh? When Carolina knocked out the NY Giants from the playoffs and when Carolina beat Minnesota, who was vying for the #1 seed. But your exactly right, meaningless.

And you just said that 8games is meaningless. 8 freaking games is half the season LOL :rolleyes:. Your credibility went down the drain buddy

those werent big games for the panthers......call me when moore plays well in games when carolinas season is hanging in the balance. That wasnt pressure, he had nothing to lose!

8 games is not enough to gauge whether or not he is all-pro material......

"buddy"

those werent big games for the panthers......call me when moore plays well in games when carolinas season is hanging in the balance. That wasnt pressure, he had nothing to lose!

8 games is not enough to gauge whether or not he is all-pro material......

"buddy"

He was playing for the chance to be the Panthers starting qb for the '10 season. Everything was on the line for him, personally.

Archived