• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

A Few Snapshots From Wofford 8/5

Kyle82

At minicamp, Clausen was the only guy who asked for names so he could personalize the autographs. I got him to write one to my good buddy's teenage daughter (she thinks he's cute).

Don't know if that's possible to do at training camp with the sheer volume of autograph seekers, but in a smaller setting he was very accommodating.

At minicamp, Clausen was the only guy who asked for names so he could personalize the autographs. I got him to write one to my good buddy's teenage daughter (she thinks he's cute).

Don't know if that's possible to do at training camp with the sheer volume of autograph seekers, but in a smaller setting he was very accommodating.

Smitty does that alot in autograph sessions. Many times it isn't just being nice but by personalizing it, it makes it much less valuable to anyone but who it is meant for, and is less likely to be sold and find it's way onto E-bay. Most players won't let you take pictures of them signing as well especially in an autograph session so you can use that to authenticate the signature when you go to sell it. At least those whose signatures are valuable like Smith. They are fine to take pictures with you all day just not when they are signing an item.

Archived