• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

POLL: Which QB Will Give Us More W's

Lilsmitty09

QB  

54 members have voted

1. 1. QB

• Moore
    • Clausen

I think in time, Clausen will WIN us games, not just play to not lose. Moore also, but I am liking Clausen not only for the future but maybe even this year. Yes, he'll make mistakes like the interception tonight but so will Moore. I don't see either qb, Moore or Clausen, winning us many games at qb. Moore isn't any better short term than Clausen, IMO. From what I seen tonight, Clausen has made just as many smart qb plays as Moore; actually more, and that is coming from a rookie. Both didn't look good tonight, because if the Jets defense and our O-line at times, but I think Clausen has way more talent even to play this year.

Just got back from the game. Honestly Moore didn't look good at all although that deep ball to Moore would have been caught if it was Smith.

Still Clausen was pretty awful also. He can't throw a deep ball at all and wasn't very accurate unless you count all the catches the guys on the sidelines make of his throwaways. He does throw a great 5 yard pass.

I noticed the Jets were putting 8 and 9 in the box knowing he can't throw a deep ball. They never played more than 1 deep safety, sometimes it was nobody. Part of the pressure were corners coming on the blitz since they didn't fear the pass in the second half.

Just got back from the game. Honestly Moore didn't look good at all although that deep ball to Moore would have been caught if it was Smith.

Still Clausen was pretty awful also. He can't throw a deep ball at all and wasn't very accurate unless you count all the catches the guys on the sidelines make of his throwaways. He does throw a great 5 yard pass.

I noticed the Jets were putting 8 and 9 in the box knowing he can't throw a deep ball. They never played more than 1 deep safety, sometimes it was nobody. Part of the pressure were corners coming on the blitz since they didn't fear the pass in the second half.

You sure that was why? Because on TV with all the angles and such it looked like the o line was inviting them through for some sack sandwiches

I saw a "Delhomme" pass from Clausen and that floater from Moore that got intercepted seemed like something Delhomme would do too, but it also looked a lot better than I anticipated and should've been caught or at least not intercepted.

Archived