• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Our Offense Can't Score Pts.!!

boo7382

I'm not too worried. people need to realize that when smith is on the feild, all of the new guys will have better coverage and matchups, making everyone on the feild better.

also, it's just preseason. we arent game-planning, and we arent taking what the defense gives us... we are simply trying a few things, and seeing how well they work, no matter what the defense is showing. things will be better when the games count.

nldsumps_fullsize_story1.jpg

I'm not too worried. people need to realize that when smith is on the feild, all of the new guys will have better coverage and matchups, making everyone on the feild better.

also, it's just preseason. we arent game-planning, and we arent taking what the defense gives us... we are simply trying a few things, and seeing how well they work, no matter what the defense is showing. things will be better when the games count.

I believe we said something very similar all through the preseason last year, too. Then we proceeded to blow azz through half of the regular season.

Archived