• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Trying to look at the big picture. Also random statements.

beckersteen

If we go 8-8 or miss the playoffs by one win I would have to be happy with that. This is a young team and it has A LOT to learn as a whole. Lets be patient with this group of players. By that I mean the whole season. Face it we are going to have plays that are awful. Lets not be ashamed or upset about that. I say lets be upset if they don't learn. Hopefully there can only be improvement with the young guys.

I wish to keep Fox. He has done good for us. I don't think he would be making some of these moves without some sort of reassurance that he has another chance. Granted these moves are coming from a budget Fox still seems comfortable.

I feel a lot better about Peppers being gone now. I like having a D-line that wants to prove something every play. Still part of me misses Jake, but it obviously was his time to go. I think a change is good for him.

I think the biggest worry we have is the 2011 season. If that season is to not happen I feel like a lot of improvement will be lost from this young team.

And for the love of what ever superior power you may or may not believe in we are a run first team. Haven't we thrown the ball like twice as much as we have ran it this preseason? With Smith, Otah, and J-Stew coming back I think we are fine. At least better than last year. I realize how bad it was last year, but avoid the turn overs and we would have had about three more wins against a rough schedule.

I'm done. Have a nice day. Go Panthers.

Archived