• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Nature is always better

The Pieyed Piper

sees someone is on an alternative medicine kick...

Can't tell you the number of times my wife has to deal with a know-it-all dumbass that comes through the office exhasperated trying to "heal" themselves with alternative means. Then try to tell HER how wouldn't this or that would work in place of what she's trying to prescribe to fix the problem. Look...don't make an appointment with the doctor/PA/FNP if you think you can fix the damned problem with a root or something. Sometimes science gets it right.

New-age alternative medicine types are as annoying as jehovah witnesses at an emergency room.

i'm gonna write you a prescription for some mushrooms...

sees someone is on an alternative medicine kick...

Can't tell you the number of times my wife has to deal with a know-it-all dumbass that comes through the office exhasperated trying to "heal" themselves with alternative means. Then try to tell HER how wouldn't this or that would work in place of what she's trying to prescribe to fix the problem. Look...don't make an appointment with the doctor/PA/FNP if you think you can fix the damned problem with a root or something. Sometimes science gets it right.

New-age alternative medicine types are as annoying as jehovah witnesses at an emergency room.

New age? I'm sure the natural way has been around longer than "The New Age"...

attachment.php?attachmentid=33309&stc=1&d=1283941740

Archived