• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL.com pisses me off

boo7382

I just don't understand why they have such a sh*tty website. I mean, you are a huge corporation and you have lots of money. I know b/c I give it to you annually.

Why can you not have a better website. Can't even go and comment on the Giants v Panthers board b/c its messed up. Can't comment on anything else b/c no one writes articles about us. Piece of crap website. Just like Panthers.com. It gives me nothing. When you write a comment with inappropriate language, it simply denies and tells you its inappropriate. That doesn't help me. At least CO.com tells me which words I can and can't use on their website.

:incazzato::banghead:

I just don't understand why they have such a sh*tty website. I mean, you are a huge corporation and you have lots of money. I know b/c I give it to you annually.

Why can you not have a better website. Can't even go and comment on the Giants v Panthers board b/c its messed up. Can't comment on anything else b/c no one writes articles about us. Piece of crap website. Just like Panthers.com. It gives me nothing. When you write a comment with inappropriate language, it simply denies and tells you its inappropriate. That doesn't help me. At least CO.com tells me which words I can and can't use on their website.

:incazzato::banghead:

you can use them, go ahead!!!

hahah trust me. I haven't been around long enough to unleash the full wrath on you guys. I don't think you wanna see that anyways.

Even words that nfl.com THINKS will be bad you can't post. Pretty sure you can't write ladies or women. One of the two.

They have a lot to think about when exposing one of the most profitable brands in the world to the internet trolls. If I were them I wouldn't even allow comments as I'm sure the revenue they get from the site is very low(relatively speaking).

Archived