• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Free agents that are available?

Eazy-E

I don't know any websites that have up to date lists of free agents so I was wondering if anyone knew of any? I doubt the Panthers will actually pick someone up but I like to know who is out there. The only two people I can think of that I wouldn't mind seeing in a panthers Uniform are Justin Miller and Troy Williamson Just because they are local guys. So who else is out there and available?

If people on this board could maybe just read before insinuating something you might have noticed that all I was looking for was a link to a website.

I don't know any websites that have up to date lists of free agents so I was wondering if anyone knew of any? I doubt the Panthers will actually pick someone up but I like to know who is out there.
I clearly state what I am asking for and How I don't think the panthers will sign anyone. So next time maybe read first and get the sand out of your pants before posting on my treads again. Btw, I am still looking for someone who has a website with up to date free agents.

Archived