• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

This is all Jerry's fault

Eazy-E

I don't care what anyone says, when it comes down to it our team sucks because the moves our owner made this off season were terrible. Why in the world would you trade Harris for a back up LB, release hoover, and Release Diggs. None of those moves make any football sense.

I also feel that he is almost trying to sabotage Smith. I mean He is getting old and has been asking for help and you can't even grant his wish after everything he has done for your team. I mean come on no wonder Peppers wanted to leave so bad. He must have realized he was getting older, wasn't going to get any help on the D line, and now he is filthy rich and sitting at 2-0.

If you want to say that it falls more on the coaches then be my guest but think about like this. You are a coach trying to keep your job and your owner is hanging you out to dry. How are you supposed to coach a team when you have gaping holes everywhere on your roster and your owner won't let you address any of them.

I just find this unacceptable as a fan and I believe the team feels the same way by the look of their play on the field. It looks like the majority of the team is playing with no heart and knows already that this is going to be a long rough season. And don't even bring up the lockout because we seem to be the only team in the league that gives two shits about it. Everyone else in the league were plenty active as we just sat back and watched our team become worse.

Yeah I can't stand to read these boards sometimes and that is why I don't post as much as I would like. But I needed to get that one off my chest. I have been a fan for too long and It just ticks me off. I am just glad other fans out there agree with me.

Harris and Diggs are close to done, those moves didn't hurt us. It was the moves we didn't make that hurt us, but I agree, it's on him. fug him, hope he enjoys his fuging wine and cheese while he's caking it up in the box watching dumbass fans continue to fill the stadium to watch a shitty ass team with horrible coaches.

Yes and if we do save money and there is a Lockout, what big name winning players will want to go to a losing team even if they will make a lot of money. Makes me wonder if we will even be able to resign our big names after this season since so many of them need big contracts.

Archived