• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Gantt comments on a couple issues

Mr. Scot

I'll say this much.

If Julius Peppers were to go somewhere else and become an ultra-dominant player, that would make John Fox look very bad.

Bad enough to get him fired? Depending on what next season's record looks like, maybe.

Hopefully without even considering the record. I say if peppers goes off next season and it's not here and we don't win the SB then off with fox.

I actually think a Tampa two style, while not what a Fox system, could be very effective with this team considering the value it places on LBers and the talent of our LBers.

The Cover 2 (or something atempting to be a Cover 2) is the scheme that Fox has been trying to run for the last 3 years that has been so awful, including much of the first half last week. No thanks.

Why are people so keen on Edwards? From everything I've seen, including his stay with the Jets and his term with the Chefs, he hasn't done anything impressive. I'm not big on him as my DC.

Far more important, someone must be fired for him to be hired. And that's something I'll believe when I see it.

Gotta go big picture guys. Long term you HAVE to let Pep go. There is a plausible chance if the Panthers don't make the playoffs next year Fox is gone.

So get future picks THIS year to hedge that.

Stockpile a year or two before transistion. Chargers did it with Marty and it's worked out to some degree.

Archived