• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

This is what Nascar needs

Squirrel

http://sports.espn.go.com/rpm/nascar/cup/news/story?id=5614276

DOVER, Del. -- Richard Childress Racing driver Kevin Harvick tried to show Denny Hamlin that you can move the tolerance of a Sprint Cup car with a bump from another.

Harvick rammed the No. 11 Joe Gibbs Racing car twice in the right rear quarterpanel, then sideswiped him during the first lap of Saturday's practice at Dover International Speedway.

It was an apparent retaliation for Hamlin's comment on Friday that Clint Bowyer's RCR team intentionally violated NASCAR's tolerances by 60/1000ths of an inch with its winning car at New Hampshire, a week after being warned at Richmond the car was close to violating rules.

Sorry but that si some funny stuff right there. It gets better read the whole article.

Another thing, NASCAR needs fans. That's what they need, the crowd at Dover looked like a truck race.

From the few races I tuned in this season, the entire schedule would benefit from fans.

I couldn't belive how few people were at the Brickyard 400 this year.

You're right about it looking like a truck race.

We owe it all to Brian France!

If NASCAR could create,or play up some driver feuds,it would probably add some excitement to what has otherwise become a boring event,in my opinion.

The way NASCAR is, they would hype a feud...let's say Harvick/Hamlin or RCR/Hamlin then one of the drivers would dump another then boom NASCAR will be looked at for a penalty.

Denny was only speaking the truth. It's things like that, among others, that makes me pull for Denny and Kyle.

They give a poo about being polite, just tell it like it is. And for that dipshit harvick to do that show what a pussy he is....that motherfuger damn near had his ass handed to him by carl edwards before his team jumped in. he's argued this year with joey, Kyle, Denny, and Montoya.....someone will get his ass before too much longer.

Besides Burton, the RCR cars are trash anyway. harvick has been in cup for 10 years and has 14 wins......whooo hoooo!!!! lol

Denny was only speaking the truth. It's things like that, among others, that makes me pull for Denny and Kyle.

They speak the truth? Oh ok. So Denny Hamlin all of a sudden hates cheaters. He didn't have a problem last year putting a magnet under his gas pedal to hide horsepower. Denny Hamlin and the entire Gibbs organization need a reality check, and they are getting one right now.

Another thing, NASCAR needs fans. That's what they need, the crowd at Dover looked like a truck race.

If more people knew about how good some truck races can be, they might have more fans. They don't have the big names, but every race I've seen has been entertaining. The Cup boys could learn a lesson by watching the trucks in action.

Archived