• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I hereby ban myself....

Samuel L. Jackson

One player leaves and our team is falling apart? Actually, if we Fire Fox, Davidson and Hurney and get rid of Delhomme and half of our defense, THEN our team would be falling apart.

Let's be glad that we're losing a complacent player and getting a first round pick for him. Drop Lucas, pick up an elite CB, draft a top rookie DT, all of the sudden our defense is fine (except for Trgovac).

Half-full guys, half-full.

One player leaves and our team is falling apart? Actually, if we Fire Fox, Davidson and Hurney and get rid of Delhomme and half of our defense, THEN our team would be falling apart.

Let's be glad that we're losing a complacent player and getting a first round pick for him. Drop Lucas, pick up an elite CB, draft a top rookie DT, all of the sudden our defense is fine (except for Trgovac).

Half-full guys, half-full.

Just out of curiosity do you actually think gaining more players that won't be anywhere near Pepper's level, coached by the same fuging moron is going to improve our situation next year? I don't.

How does this sh*t happen after a 12-4 season would we had been better off losing every game?

my thoughts exactly... everybody's runnin' around like chickens with heads cut off... and the Panthers just finished the most wins/ season since... 1996!!!

I can't imagine what would happen after a real emergency...

my thoughts exactly... everybody's runnin' around like chickens with heads cut off... and the Panthers just finished the most wins/ season since... 1996!!!

I can't imagine what would happen after a real emergency...

The problem isn't our record last year. The problem is that we're losing one of our best defensive players ever for next year. Do you guys really think that we're going to come out somehow better because of this? I want what you guys are smoking, because we will get our ass handed to us week after week next year. Just look at how the defense finished the last part of this year, and explain to me how we are going to get some rookies through the draft that are going to help us out more than Peppers did.

The problem isn't our record last year. The problem is our Defensive coordinator should be coaching High school football and our DE who has no inner drive can be traded for draft picks for those who have fire and want to play here.

fixed.

The problem isn't our record last year. The problem is that we're losing one of our best defensive players ever for next year. Do you guys really think that we're going to come out somehow better because of this? I want what you guys are smoking, because we will get our ass handed to us week after week next year. Just look at how the defense finished the last part of this year, and explain to me how we are going to get some rookies through the draft that are going to help us out more than Peppers did.

Um, just what, exactly, did Pep do, especially over the last 7 games, that was so awesome? Dude disappeared for WHOLE GAMES... :mad2: Nah, the more I think about it, the better I like the draft picks idea. I don't care for turbo-vac's "schemes" though.:rant:

Um, just what, exactly, did Pep do, especially over the last 7 games, that was so awesome? Dude disappeared for WHOLE GAMES... :mad2: Nah, the more I think about it, the better I like the draft picks idea. I don't care for turbo-vac's "schemes" though.:rant:
That's just dumb. He was at the top of nearly every DE measureable there is. You name me one god damn player that has a sack in every fuging game, just one.

Archived